Devon Witherspoon SHUT DOWN Ja'Marr Chase!

Polk738

Reaction score
Matty F. Brown breaks down video on rookie Devon Witherspoon

-Also just a side note guys, this defense to me looks legit, there are playmakers at all levels, you can really see now the vision they've had since last year in building it-Having Jamal Adams back on the field gives them a lot of versatility that I think they just didn't have when he was hurt-I also love how they bring pressure with the corner blitzes using JA and Spoon.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Jamal Adams is a bit of a dichotomy. He is a difference maker on the field. The kind of player who makes everyone around him better. The problem is keeping him available. His injuries have hurt our defenses in the past. If he can stay healthy the difference he makes is huge but if he gets hurt again I can see the defense struggling yet again.

Witherspoon does have a lot of what makes Adams so great and he’s playing some very good football. I can see him becoming the difference maker this defense will need in the years to come.

Jville

Reaction score
Matty F. Brown breaks down video on rookie Devon Witherspoon

-Also just a side note guys, this defense to me looks legit, there are playmakers at all levels, you can really see now the vision they've had since last year in building it-Having Jamal Adams back on the field gives them a lot of versatility that I think they just didn't have when he was hurt-I also love how they bring pressure with the corner blitzes using JA and Spoon.

Thanks for posting the video. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Watching the defense learn and adapt and clamp down on the Cincinnati offense was a thoroughly enjoyable progression. I may be reading too much into it. But, I suspect we are beginning to see the Karl Scott influence emerge.

Looking forward to the Arizona contest.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
I didn't know the Seahawks beat the Bengals in that game as he states @0:34.

I mean, what in the actual f***?