We Will At Least Win Our Next 5 Games

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Geez reading those September negative remarks was cringeworthy.

Anyone who has watched the NFL for a few years, and better yet the Seahawks under Carroll, should know better than to overreact after losses, especially early season ones.

Some veteran, rational posters now look foolish with their 0-5, 1-4 type predictions. Glad this got bumped.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Hawkpower":vfrg1jhv said:
Geez reading those September negative remarks was cringeworthy.

Anyone who has watched the NFL for a few years, and better yet the Seahawks under Carroll, should know better than to overreact after losses, especially early season ones.

Some veteran, rational posters now look foolish with their 0-5, 1-4 type predictions. Glad this got bumped.

LOL, back off there, young whippersnapper. Nobody's required to be optimistic to earn their membership here.

As far as the season, heck, I predicted a Super Bowl win, but we're winning all the games I thought we'd lose and losing the games I thought we'd win. Shows what I know.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
One person said thanks for the laugh. How'd that work out? OP will be 100 percent correct when the Hawks beat the Redskins on Sunday. Another person will be sending you 10 bucks when you are correct on your prediction. :irishdrinkers:

Here's my favorite quote from the thread:

Good lord there are delusional people on this board.

No chance to beat Rams (we have lost last 3 road games vs them) or Giants. We might not even beat the Colts, who have a mobile QB. Houston will be tough as well.

We are paying the price for not doing enough on the line.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Gotta be some people feeling pretty crunchy...

Great call OP!

:irishdrinkers:

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":20zfk575 said:
This is the NFL, it's all about the schedule. Before the season started, I think most people envisioned a 1-2 start. We will likely be a favorite in every game the rest of the season with an exception to the Cowboys game on the road and possibly the Cardinals game in Arizona. We should still finish with at least 11 wins.

We will beat the Colts next week. They're arguably the worst team in the league without Luck. :2thumbs:

We will beat the Rams on the road. I'm not buying their fast start, they've played three bottom 10 teams. :2thumbs:

We will beat the Giants on the road. This one won't be easy, but the different will be RW's legs. Eli can't quite move like our QB. :2thumbs:

We will beat the Texans at home. Watson looks impressive, but a rookie QB isn't coming into the CLink and beating us. :2thumbs:

We will beat the Redskins at home. I think we should beat them easily, they are a finesse passing team.

If we can get past Atlanta, it would not shock me if we can pull off 10 in a row. The schedule really softens up.

This league is all about the schedule.

Hawk-Lock, I like the way this is going! :irishdrinkers: :2thumbs:

adeltaY

Reaction score
Shoot, if we can take out the Skins and nothing crazy happens in AZ, I don't see why we shouldn't be at 7-2 heading into that ATL matchup on MNF! Props for keeping faith Hawk-Lock!

Blindside

Reaction score
Nothing is a given in the NFL. Just like the movie "Any Given Sunday" teams that are underdogs might really surprise a good team if caught unprepared and having no consistent sense of urgency for every game.

Having said that... at least the Seahawks offense is getting better. Just needs to get better in the run game by providing better frontline blocking. That should be pretty much all a decent running back requires.

Go Hawks!

Josea16

Reaction score
Blindside":3fvoofkv said:
Nothing is a given in the NFL. Just like the movie "Any Given Sunday" teams that are underdogs might really surprise a good team if caught unprepared and having no consistent sense of urgency for every game.

Having said that... at least the Seahawks offense is getting better. Just needs to get better in the run game by providing better frontline blocking. That should be pretty much all a decent running back requires.

Go Hawks!
I'm thinking Duane Brown may help us get back to the game we prefer to play.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":2w2g9o54 said:
If we win the next 5 I will send you 10 dollars via paypal.

Realistically I think we go 3-2 with both losses on the road.

I'm trying to decide how I want to spend your $10.

Josea16

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":15mos2k8 said:
This is the NFL, it's all about the schedule. Before the season started, I think most people envisioned a 1-2 start. We will likely be a favorite in every game the rest of the season with an exception to the Cowboys game on the road and possibly the Cardinals game in Arizona. We should still finish with at least 11 wins.

We will beat the Colts next week. They're arguably the worst team in the league without Luck.

We will beat the Rams on the road. I'm not buying their fast start, they've played three bottom 10 teams.

We will beat the Giants on the road. This one won't be easy, but the different will be RW's legs. Eli can't quite move like our QB.

We will beat the Texans at home. Watson looks impressive, but a rookie QB isn't coming into the CLink and beating us.

We will beat the Redskins at home. I think we should beat them easily, they are a finesse passing team.

If we can get past Atlanta, it would not shock me if we can pull off 10 in a row. The schedule really softens up.

This league is all about the schedule.
Atlanta isn't the game we may lose it will be Jacksonville on the road and a 10am start. With the way the Rams and other teams are sticking around it just might take 14 wins for HFA throughout.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":3hr43ita said:
NFSeahawks628":3hr43ita said:

Looks like someone counted their chickens before they hatched.

Was really hoping this thread would turn true, but...jinx?

HawaiiD

Reaction score
Came close 4-1 I'll take it

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":3pjuxed7 said:

We went 4-1, so I'll take that I guess.

Also I liked this game thread, more please.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1j89e8lh said:
So close.

You have to account for the Seahawks beating themselves which could literally happen in ANY game.

Which is a coaching problem and annoying as hell.

Latest posts