We Will At Least Win Our Next 5 Games

Ozzy

Reaction score
This will be fun to revisit when the Seahawks are 6-2.....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

endzorn

Reaction score
We have the best offensive line coach in football and he'll have them playing to their potential by next week. Last year people thought they'd be the worst o-line in history and it turned out they were just the worst line in a decade. Cable knows how to coach! This year people thought they be the worst unit in all of sports history and it turns out they're just the worst unit THIS sport has ever seen. That's Cable!! Year after year he proves himself as the most valuable assistant in the NFL.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
We are the biggest favorite in Vegas for next week, favored by nearly 2 TD.

Everything in here is subjective opinion, which I respect.

But this is a fact. We will be favored in our next five games. Meaning, we are expected to win our next five.

RCATES

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":3depchob said:
Let me know what the bet is on MNF 11/20.

Whatever it is... I'm in.

Strong confidence from a fan of a team who outside of ridiculous luck should be 1-2 right now as well. Seahawks have had the much harder road schedule as well. Atlanta is just like Seattle. Without the #1 seed they're toast. Thing is I like Hawks remaining schedule a whole lot more then Atlanta's.

Speaking of the next 5. I think we lose @Rams and that's it. Atlanta is not good on the road. Hell Chicago should have beaten them. Giants are bad right now and we'll be coming off a rested bye week and Hawks play really well in that stadium for some reason. Redskins could be tough but I think we will be a much better team by then playing at home. My guess is 4-1.

HawkerD

Reaction score
RCATES":1dvzog63 said:
...Redskins could be tough but I think we will be a much better team by then playing at home.

Just a feeling right? Or are you getting this from a reliable tarot card reader, If it is just a feeling, what makes you feel that way...I'd like to get some. :irishdrinkers:

RCATES

Reaction score
HawkerD":38z439aw said:
RCATES":38z439aw said:
...Redskins could be tough but I think we will be a much better team by then playing at home.

Just a feeling right? Or are you getting this from a reliable tarot card reader, If it is just a feeling, what makes you feel that way...I'd like to get some. :irishdrinkers:

Look at the slow starts we've had the last several years. Not sure what causes it but this team always is shaky at the start and starts the season a .500 team before they turn it on.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
RCATES":1j5bidbe said:
FalconsFanNW":1j5bidbe said:
Let me know what the bet is on MNF 11/20.

Whatever it is... I'm in.

Strong confidence from a fan of a team who outside of ridiculous luck should be 1-2 right now as well. Seahawks have had the much harder road schedule as well. Atlanta is just like Seattle. Without the #1 seed they're toast. Thing is I like Hawks remaining schedule a whole lot more then Atlanta's.

Speaking of the next 5. I think we lose @Rams and that's it. Atlanta is not good on the road. Hell Chicago should have beaten them. Giants are bad right now and we'll be coming off a rested bye week and Hawks play really well in that stadium for some reason. Redskins could be tough but I think we will be a much better team by then playing at home. My guess is 4-1.

Great post.

Everyone on here is declaring Atlanta a loss already by only looking at their record. They should have lost to Chicago if not for Howard dropping the TD at the end. And they probably should have lost yesterday to the Lions after they overturned call. They could easily be 1-2.

The NFL is all about the schedule. I don't think we are that great of a football team, but we have an extremely soft schedule the rest of the season. If we had to play a tougher schedule I wouldn't pick us to win 11+ games. But based on the schedule, we should get to double digit wins rather easily, and I think as high as 12 wins.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
I'll add to my previous post that I certainly think we COULD win the next 5. Actually, we can beat just about any team when we're on. But this team isn't inspiring a lot of confidence right now. The only thing that gives me hope is that we are notoriously known for slow starts to the season. Then we catch a little fire. November and December is our safe haven, we just need to have a decent record by then

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
And people actually thought we would go 2-3, or 1-4 following the Titans loss. It's all about the schedule. We could run off 11 in a row. Likely not, but the schedule is favorable. I think it is reasonable we go 12-4. On the road against Dallas and Jacksonville won't be easy.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3rh1g02d said:
Good lord there are delusional people on this board.

No chance to beat Rams (we have lost last 3 road games vs them) or Giants. We might not even beat the Colts, who have a mobile QB. Houston will be tough as well.

We are paying the price for not doing enough on the line.

Your plate of crow is waiting for you.

A lot of crow for a lot of posters in here to eat. 5-0 looks very realistic. Giants are the worst team in the league and just lost all three of their wideouts. I don't see us losing at the CLink to Washington or Houston. If you do think we lose, tell me our record at the Clink in the RW era.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":35n18wk4 said:
FlyingGreg":35n18wk4 said:

No chance to beat Rams (we have lost last 3 road games vs them) or Giants. We might not even beat the Colts, who have a mobile QB. Houston will be tough as well.

A lot of crow for a lot of posters in here to eat. 5-0 looks very realistic. Giants are the worst team in the league and just lost all three of their wideouts. I don't see us losing at the CLink to Washington or Houston. If you do think we lose, tell me our record at the Clink in the RW era.

It tastes good lol.

We got lucky today, in all fairness. 5 turnovers, great field position, a terrible Russ pick ... and we STILL needed a lucky pass that should have been caught to win. Defense was solid, offense is still weak sauce.

RussB

Reaction score
Good ass win today, statement win. What this team needed, and what i think some of us needed to see.

RussB

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":25nvq8ul said:
Hawk-Lock":25nvq8ul said:
FlyingGreg":25nvq8ul said:

It tastes good lol.

We got lucky today, in all fairness. 5 turnovers, great field position, a terrible Russ pick ... and we STILL needed a lucky pass that should have been caught to win. Defense was solid, offense is still weak sauce.
Offense wasnt the greatest show on turf. But they honestly did better than i thought they would against the rams.