We Will At Least Win Our Next 5 Games

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":juxcarkj said:
If we win the next 5 I will send you 10 dollars via paypal.

Realistically I think we go 3-2 with both losses on the road.

NFSeahawks628":juxcarkj said:
Hawk-Lock":juxcarkj said:
Three in a row
If we win our next two, I'll ask you to predict our total outcome for the season.

Once I get your $10 I'll give you our predicted season record.

To be honest, it was pretty obvious we were going to go on a run. We were suppose to lose in GB and Tennessee. Every game we play at home we will be favored, and likely all our road games we will be favored with the exception to the Cowboys. This team could easily win 10 in a row. The NFL is all about schedule. I know people will be worried about the Eagles, but a second year QB isn't coming into the CLink and beating us. Eagles are like the Chiefs of the AFC, they are good but I don't see them being a serious contender for the Super Bowl.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2zufddpu said:
To be honest, it was pretty obvious we were going to go on a run.

It really wasn't.

Hawk-Lock":2zufddpu said:
I know people will be worried about the Eagles, but a second year QB isn't coming into the CLink and beating us. Eagles are like the Chiefs of the AFC, they are good but I don't see them being a serious contender for the Super Bowl.

Perhaps you haven't watched Carson Wentz play yet. He's the real deal and will win a Super Bowl at one point in his career, I'm pretty sure. Terrific play-calling behind him.

Like you, I've got the Eagles game posted as a win for us largely due to home-field advantage, but it'll give us fits nonetheless.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Way to stick to your guns. One thing this team always does, is it starts out slow at the beginning of the year, and picks up as it goes along.

I have confidence in this team, and the O-Line will keep improving, all we need now is for Rawls to get some more carries so that he can get in a groove. Right now he's pressing too hard.

Seymour

Reaction score
It starts out slow at the end of the year also. 20 games is now our new NFL record for games without an opening TD drive.
Obviously that record goes well into and past late last year.

Hawks46

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2jb8sufp said:
Hawk-Lock":2jb8sufp said:

It really wasn't.

Hawk-Lock":2jb8sufp said:
I know people will be worried about the Eagles, but a second year QB isn't coming into the CLink and beating us. Eagles are like the Chiefs of the AFC, they are good but I don't see them being a serious contender for the Super Bowl.

Perhaps you haven't watched Carson Wentz play yet. He's the real deal and will win a Super Bowl at one point in his career, I'm pretty sure. Terrific play-calling behind him.

Like you, I've got the Eagles game posted as a win for us largely due to home-field advantage, but it'll give us fits nonetheless.

It's not a for sure win. And that's for sure.

Schedule doesn't look easy, but other than Philly there are no real dominant teams on the slate. Philly is just that solid all the way around and has a good DL to screw with our offense.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Hawks46":bc8av8mu said:
MontanaHawk05":bc8av8mu said:
Hawk-Lock":bc8av8mu said:

It really wasn't.

Hawk-Lock":bc8av8mu said:

It's not a for sure win. And that's for sure.

Schedule doesn't look easy, but other than Philly there are no real dominant teams on the slate. Philly is just that solid all the way around and has a good DL to screw with our offense.

We lucked out with the Philly game, it's in our house and in prime time. This really bodes well for us. Any other circumstance and I might say Eagles for sure, but not in our house in prime time

Vpk0718

Reaction score
You got lucky though. We should have lost to the Rams. Thankfully Kupp had butterfingers.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
oh brother, we didn't get Lucky. Rams got plenty of lucky breaks in that game, Hawks blew a LOT of opportunities. 5 turnovers and could have easily rolled up a lot more points. :roll:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2b381kni said:
oh brother, we didn't get Lucky. Rams got plenty of lucky breaks in that game, Hawks blew a LOT of opportunities. 5 turnovers and could have easily rolled up a lot more points. :roll:

Kupp literally dropped the game winning touchdown, if thats not the definition of "luck" I don't know what is?

It's ok to admit we got lucky. Every championship team has luck on its side.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
That was a really difficult catch. It's a bigger deal that he was open, but Goff threw it too far and high in front of a rookie. Somehow it has turned into a legendary drop.

Hasselbeck is right. You don't win a Super Bowl without a lot of luck on top of being good.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
austinslater25":pwaozuau said:
This will be fun to revisit when the Seahawks are 6-2.....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just one more week.

Props to you, I just went through this entire thread and I think you were the only believer. A couple other posters said it's possible but not likely.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":3ld1ui6n said:
This is the NFL, it's all about the schedule. Before the season started, I think most people envisioned a 1-2 start. We will likely be a favorite in every game the rest of the season with an exception to the Cowboys game on the road and possibly the Cardinals game in Arizona. We should still finish with at least 11 wins.

We will beat the Colts next week. They're arguably the worst team in the league without Luck.

We will beat the Rams on the road. I'm not buying their fast start, they've played three bottom 10 teams.

We will beat the Giants on the road. This one won't be easy, but the different will be RW's legs. Eli can't quite move like our QB.

We will beat the Texans at home. Watson looks impressive, but a rookie QB isn't coming into the CLink and beating us.

We will beat the Redskins at home. I think we should beat them easily, they are a finesse passing team.

If we can get past Atlanta, it would not shock me if we can pull off 10 in a row. The schedule really softens up.

This league is all about the schedule.
Great call so far. The Rams was the really gutsy one. We used to always have problems there, but I don't know it that still applies, now they're the Hollywood Rams.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
I'll be traveling from Canada & will be at the Washington game next weekend & the Arizona game the following Thursday so I'm hoping for at least a 6 game winning streak.

After the offense finally coming to life, other than the 2nd half against Indy which I was coincidentally also at, for this Houston game I can see us being a serious contender.