Want to know how Russell celebrated Monday's win?

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
I'm out of market, down here in SoCal and obviously wearing seahawks gear/stickers on my vehicles, etc. So I'm getting a lot of positive feedback everywhere I go about the hawks... in fact almost constantly now... it starts with something like "Those Seahawks are looking really good, I think its Seahawks Broncos in the Super Bowl..." or some such comment... and in almost every encounter the next comment out of random non-seahawks football fan has been something like "Wow that kid they got up there at quarter back is something else, he's the real deal" or "That Wilson kid is special, man he can play, you guys got lucky with him...." Everyone is seeing it.

If they only REALLY knew.... they got no clue.

Donk70

Reaction score
Still can't believe we finally got a QB that special. He's even a better man than athlete.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
253hawk":2ymbe711 said:
Man, who's cutting up all of the onions in here?

1476699_10151815889461693_1313131991_n.jpg

Dear Russell

I rote many lettrs like that to you but you never anser. Why. Can I have your phone number pleasie.

Sac

Reaction score
58rocker":3rhkwxa6 said:
Everything DangeRuss does is for the glory of God through his (and mine) Savior, Jesus Christ.

We are truly blessed to witness this man (and the other Seahawks) on this youtube video play on Sunday afternoons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC1iD8y ... r_embedded

I love me some DangeRuss, but we need to leave the hocus pocus in the PWR where I can properly tell you how I feel about it.

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
He's a modern day gladiator with fists of iron and a heart of gold. Hats off, yet again. What a great guy.

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1f2xncg0 said:
58rocker":1f2xncg0 said:
Everything DangeRuss does is for the glory of God through his (and mine) Savior, Jesus Christ.

We are truly blessed to witness this man (and the other Seahawks) on this youtube video play on Sunday afternoons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC1iD8y ... r_embedded

I love me some DangeRuss, but we need to leave the hocus pocus in the PWR where I can properly tell you how I feel about it.

As much as I'm inclined to agree with your sentiment, to be fair, Russell IS a strong Christian. I'd like to give all the props to him alone sans some invisible sky daddy, but dude does seem angelic quite frankly.

*shrugs*

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Russell truly is inspiring and makes me look in the mirror and ask myself how I can help contribute if possible.

RiverDog

Reaction score
MysterMatt":1ypow50k said:
SirTed":1ypow50k said:
1. Last night I watched a little segment on NFL about Russell and the girl from Seattle Children's who made the wallet (a story most of us are familiar with). I was struck, not for the first time by how special a person this guy really is. I try to shy away from human interest / football related things because I find them to be insincere most of the time, and staged. But Wilson wins me over. He's just too great. Plus, I know a nurse at Children's and she told me Wilson was there every week well before it was publicized by the team or the NFL. He and his wife really are wonderful.
I have a friend who works at Children's and can verify this. I can also verify that he often goes more than once a week. I don't think you have to be a parent (which I am) to appreciate what a good person Wilson seems to be, but whenever I see photos of him doing good stuff for kids, like walking out on the field with that little boy, my paternal instincts just go hyper and I have to go find a quiet place to catch my breath. I never want to meet Wilson this way, but would be grateful if he brought some happiness to my little girl (already a bigh "E-sawks!" fan) if I did. With all the accolades and adoration he's getting lately, I truly hope he manages to remain within his true self.

As if anyone doubts it, I can also verify Russell's frequent visits to Children's hospital. I got an email from a friend of a friend that had their kid in Children's and they were in the room when in walked Russell Wilson, serving a meal. The fact that it came via my own little grapevine vs. some phony United Way commercial makes it so much more authentic and credible.

Children's can be a hugely depressing place, with all of those terminally ill and severely handicapped kids. I could not go in there and look those kids in the eye.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
RW3 could realistically be the 2nd coming. Not saying it's probable but it's possible. The guy is out of this world. It's hard for my bitter, jaded self to even comprehend who he is and what he does. I hope he never loses his faith.