Vote For Russell! [Madden]

chawx

Reaction score
DynoHawk":2hawaonn said:
chawx":2hawaonn said:
Wow, EastCoastHawksFan, Seahwkgal, DynoHawk, nanomoz, gspin2k1 — Really??

I know we're not supposed to say anything about anyone not being a true fan.........

and I'll leave it at that.

PS: *I created 6 different ESPN accounts, just to cancel out your 'A. Foster' votes.*

Yes, really. This is America and i'm entitled to my own opinion. I voted for no one. but not being a "true fan" because i don't care about my player winning a popularity contest? wow....I'll leave it at that.

:) I was just being sarcastic...I know everyone here who says they're a fan and comments like a fan, is a fan. I would never put anyone's fandom in question...

But, you should still vote for Russell to make the 25th anniversary cover of Madden. That's big time love! And it'll grow the fan base. More Seahawks fans outside Seattle means more nationally televised games..all good things.

Put the superstitions aside and go vote for Wilson! #GoHawks!

Veilside

Reaction score
I wish there was a curse against US Presidents so people would all start voting against their favorite candidates in order to save them from the curse. I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to find something negative that every President went through that could be contributed to an ongoing curse. This is the same kind of logic you are using for not voting for our beloved Russell Wilson due to fear of a curse.

I'm sure he is shaking in fear looking at the voting everyday and praying to God he doesn't win the next round so he doesn't end up having a bad season. Russell Wilson thanks you for helping save his season!

DynoHawk

Reaction score
chawx":rangyh52 said:
DynoHawk":rangyh52 said:
chawx":rangyh52 said:
Wow, EastCoastHawksFan, Seahwkgal, DynoHawk, nanomoz, gspin2k1 — Really??

I know we're not supposed to say anything about anyone not being a true fan.........

and I'll leave it at that.

PS: *I created 6 different ESPN accounts, just to cancel out your 'A. Foster' votes.*

Yes, really. This is America and i'm entitled to my own opinion. I voted for no one. but not being a "true fan" because i don't care about my player winning a popularity contest? wow....I'll leave it at that.

:) I was just being sarcastic...I know everyone here who says they're a fan and comments like a fan, is a fan. I would never put anyone's fandom in question...

But, you should still vote for Russell to make the 25th anniversary cover of Madden. That's big time love! And it'll grow the fan base. More Seahawks fans outside Seattle means more nationally televised games..all good things.

Put the superstitions aside and go vote for Wilson! #GoHawks!

Yeah, i did.

HawkHouse

Reaction score
The company that he is in is awesome ...

Joe Montana v Barry Sanders
Jerry Rice v Dion Sanders
Robert Griffin III v Adrian Peterson
Russell Wilson v Arian Foster

Elite 8 ... impressive

I think that RGIII and Foster couldn't carry RW's jock but I'm biased ...

Anxious to see what happens next ... :smiley_boxin:

MrCarey

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":3lup5z34 said:
Keep voting, 12th man! We need to win this for the REAL OROY.
Really thought this said "ORGY," and got super excited. :(

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Some guys quick mock up. Pretty sweet.

[youtube]99c6UUcZYVQ[/youtube]

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Probably because a bunch of Seahawks fans sabotaged Wilson by voting for Foster.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Well, he at least he had a 1% better showing than Kaepernick did vs. Foster.

Also, AP demolished RG3 70%-30%. Crazy. RW woulnd't have had a chance anyway. Good run.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Way to go, people afraid of the curse. Cost your QB an achievement that he probably would have loved to have. Selfish.

Time to vote for Adrian Peterson because he's awesome and deserves it 2nd to Wilson.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
The Outfield":30y5mauv said:
Way to go, people afraid of the curse. Cost your QB an achievement that he probably would have loved to have. Selfish.

Seahawks fans aren't the only ones who believe in the curse, you know. Every player had fans vote against them for the same reason. I'm sure it leveled out.

Rude144

Reaction score
He's on too many covers now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 534

Fuzzman55

Reaction score
Rude144":nehwi0ck said:
He's on too many covers now

That pic wasn't really funny the first time. Seahawk fans are much more clever with their mockery. Check out some earlier threads for inspiration.