Vote For Russell! [Madden]

cacksman

Reaction score
I hope Vikings fans are more delusional than ours when it comes to the "curse". No such thing, you guys are ridiculous.

nategreat

Reaction score
Who here seriously believes in this "curse?" I want to know, so that I can put an asterisk next to any and all future posts and replies, *believes in madden curse*. :lol:

Madden Curse Debunked:
http://kotaku.com/347001/there-is-no-such-thing-as-the-madden-curse

And let's not forget the years Calvin Johnson and Drew Brees put together (both after the article was written).

In conclusion, I am voting for Russell Wilson 1000 times. Maybe 2000.

Axx

Reaction score
its the year 2013 and people still believe in curses?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
EastCoastHawksFan":37o09g8n said:
Russell Wilson currently boosts a 87 overall on madden

and yes im fully against having Russell Wilson or any seahawk on the cover. Even if it would give Wilson a nice check

I'm going to make a voodoo doll in your virtual likeness, and douse it in gasoline then throw a lit match on it. You should be scared, since you believe in superstitious nonsense.

Guardian

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is The Asterisk. He cannot be stopped by curses. He can beat Foster, but he will need a lot of help against the rest. So stop worrying that something will happen and just go VOTE!

Guardian

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":25xkkhtn said:
EastCoastHawksFan":25xkkhtn said:

and yes im fully against having Russell Wilson or any seahawk on the cover. Even if it would give Wilson a nice check

I'm going to make a voodoo doll in your virtual likeness, and douse it in gasoline then throw a lit match on it. You should be scared, since you believe in superstitious nonsense.
best post of the day :lol:

Axx

Reaction score
The Outfield":hxuq72yk said:
Trrrroy":hxuq72yk said:
I voted for Arian. Why risk it?

Because it might mean a lot to RW to win it?

Why is everyone like RW go win ROY!!!
but not madden! **** that shit!

Sac

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":h0m56j6k said:
EastCoastHawksFan":h0m56j6k said:

This coming from the guy whose head explodes if someone uses bad grammar, punctuation and sentence structure.

Teqneek

Reaction score
gspin2k1":12pnkhor said:
I just wish they made Madden for PC, so I don't have to stick with the shit graphics of the consoles.

lol Ok

Well then you could be the minority playing Madden on a Crossfire system with very minimal graphical increase. Was this opinion based on the last two games... Or the games from the 90s? Or are you actually trying to use screenshots as a representation of a games quality?

I would see no reason for EA To target the $2000 computer market.. The avg gamer can afford a 300 dollar system, not just a 300 dollar video card and nothing else :p

bigcc

Reaction score
Call me crazy but in those pics wilson looks damn near fosters size...... at least upper body

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":gnj9gfrl said:
This coming from the guy whose head explodes if someone uses bad grammar, punctuation and sentence structure.

I'm confused. What is the correlation, here?

Sac

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":5xu7wsze said:
SacHawk2.0":5xu7wsze said:

I'm confused. What is the correlation, here?

I was just seeing if you were paying attention.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2hyhu8ay said:
I was just seeing if you were paying attention.

I passed, presumably? Also, how tasty was that breakfast of rubbing LSD on your eyeballs this morning? o_O

chawx

Reaction score
Wow, EastCoastHawksFan, Seahwkgal, DynoHawk, nanomoz, gspin2k1 — Really??

I know we're not supposed to say anything about anyone not being a true fan.........

and I'll leave it at that.

PS: *I created 6 different ESPN accounts, just to cancel out your 'A. Foster' votes.*

Hawknballs

Reaction score
There is no such thing as a madden curse.

There IS such a thing as a player being chosen for the cover after a good year in which their team likely made the post-season and therefore saw a lot of the field and therefore was worn down understandably by the time the next season starts.

To the person who said wilson was an 82 in madden, you must be checking the rating in connected career mode.

The graphic someone posted rating him an 89 is where he is at in madden 13 now.

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
We need to get our man some recognition! Build the legend of Russell Wilson! This'll create some new Seahawks fans for sure.

The Outfield

Reaction score
chawx":zm53kj29 said:
Wow, EastCoastHawksFan, Seahwkgal, DynoHawk, nanomoz, gspin2k1 — Really??

I know we're not supposed to say anything about anyone not being a true fan.........

and I'll leave it at that.

PS: *I created 6 different ESPN accounts, just to cancel out your 'A. Foster' votes.*

Thanks for picking up the slack.