Vote For Russell! [Madden]

DynoHawk

Reaction score
chawx":2ssphq24 said:
Wow, EastCoastHawksFan, Seahwkgal, DynoHawk, nanomoz, gspin2k1 — Really??

I know we're not supposed to say anything about anyone not being a true fan.........

and I'll leave it at that.

PS: *I created 6 different ESPN accounts, just to cancel out your 'A. Foster' votes.*

Yes, really. This is America and i'm entitled to my own opinion. I voted for no one. but not being a "true fan" because i don't care about my player winning a popularity contest? wow....I'll leave it at that.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
DynoHawk":e7p7phcz said:
Yes, really. This is America and i'm entitled to my own opinion. I voted for no one. but not being a "true fan" because i don't care about my player winning a popularity contest? wow....I'll leave it at that.

Why do you let your archaic superstitions take money out of our star quarterback's pockets? Whoever wins the Madden cover gets a check. Amount varies and nobody knows the formula, but whoever wins it gets money. With the new rookie salary caps, why are you taking away the chance for our own beloved QB to make a nice pile of money?

Do you hate Russell Wilson, Dyno? That's honestly the only legitimate reason I can think of to not vote him up.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2e8gcy5o said:
DynoHawk":2e8gcy5o said:

Why do you let your archaic superstitions take money out of our star quarterback's pockets? Whoever wins the Madden cover gets a check. Amount varies and nobody knows the formula, but whoever wins it gets money. With the new rookie salary caps, why are you taking away the chance for our own beloved QB to make a nice pile of money?

Do you hate Russell Wilson, Dyno? That's honestly the only legitimate reason I can think of to not vote him up.

Nope, love the guy, love the team, and he'll make more than enough in his career.

Sac

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1jamjdt2 said:
DynoHawk":1jamjdt2 said:
Nope, love the guy, love the team, and he'll make more than enough in his career.

Jesus Christ. Go find some witches to burn, or something.

I know, right? I voted for Mr. Wilson a bunch of times already.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":27y160lf said:
DynoHawk":27y160lf said:

wow

Sac

Reaction score
DynoHawk":wmy047p3 said:
RolandDeschain":wmy047p3 said:
DynoHawk":wmy047p3 said:

wow

I know, right? Why you gotta burn witches? You curse-believer-inner you.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Can you guys keep all the superstition commentary in the shack or the PWR forum? We're talking about the cover of a freakin' game here (ostensibly). There are few things less important in life, and I can't stand to see NET members I respect ripping each other's throats out over this.

ESPECIALLY in the main forum!
Angryhawk zpsea101e09

DynoHawk

Reaction score
I know, right? Why you gotta burn witches? You curse-believer-inner you.

The only curse i believe is the one associated with my ex wife

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
BlueTalon":157qq1ni said:
Can you guys keep all the superstition commentary in the shack or the PWR forum? We're talking about the cover of a freakin' game here (ostensibly). There are few things less important in life, and I can't stand to see NET members I respect ripping each other's throats out over this.

Those that place ridiculous superstitious beliefs above the welfare of our elite Seahawks players deserve some quasi-friendly ribbing directed at their comments. :)

Sac

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":8upq0zn1 said:
BlueTalon":8upq0zn1 said:

Those that place ridiculous superstitious beliefs above the welfare of our elite Seahawks players deserve some quasi-friendly ribbing directed at their comments. :)

And the ribbing is for their pleasure.

themunn

Reaction score
Even if you believe in the Madden curse, I think Wilson makes it by Foster... but do you really believe in a nationwide vote he'll go further than RGIII or (who I think will be the winner in the end) Adrian Peterson?

Vote for him and help him get as far as possible. Then if you're REALLY superstitious regarding the curse vote for Joe Montana or whoever he goes up against in the final.

cacksman

Reaction score
themunn":2yczsn53 said:
Even if you believe in the Madden curse, I think Wilson makes it by Foster... but do you really believe in a nationwide vote he'll go further than RGIII or (who I think will be the winner in the end) Adrian Peterson?

Yes, I really do. RG3 is recently injured and it's no guarantee he will start the season even healthy. Peterson is a great player but I think when it comes down to it, the Madden voters will pull for the underdog- the player that was given no shot by the draft experts to be something, who wins the starting job and contends for ROTY- they player with the sickest uniforms in the league. The Seahawks are going to be the most used team in the game next season because of all the talent and speed.

Now whether he beats of Barry Sanders is another story. I'm hoping the great picture they chose for Wilson will give him the edge over the mediocre one Sanders has.

edogg23

Reaction score
Voted... but to be honest I would probably rather see an old timer win just because of the possible curse.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
Dreadbelch":1sml1qvk said:
Hold on everyone. According to this knowledgeable Giants fan, Wilson will be the death of the Seahawks. I'm not sure we should vote him up.

Seattle and San Fran have very low priced QBs. When Kaepernick & Wilson renegotiate their contracts and their salaries come up with the big boys, it will all be over for both teams.
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=64&f=1867&t=11369645

Oh hell....CURSE! curse i tells ya.