Video (with audio) of Sherman and Williams altercation.

kobebryant

Reaction score
I'm a Hawks fan and a huge Sherman fan, but calling for a suspension or assualt charge for Williams is silly and ridiculous. Keep facsist Goodell and the law out of it.

Aside from that, Williams loses man points for swinging on someone who has their helmet on while he was strapped up. Take your lid of too and then both of you guys can swing away.

bloodkingg

Reaction score
bloodkingg":jazfuclp said:
Lol! This is too great. I'm still laughing at how guilty Williams looks, even if it wasn't necessary that clear cut it's still a hilarious image.

Damn! I just saw the replay on the other thread with audio and it was definitely as clear cut as it looked. Simply walked up to him and punched him.

As for kobebryant above this, yeah I agree it is over the top, but I was saying he could if he wanted to. That's a punch straight up and by law it doesn't matter where it happens or under what circumstances (during a game, on a field, in the hallway, nothing). As for the NFL, yeah, I agree don't need to get Goodell involved but I still think the Redskins would be doing good by taking some disciplinary action.

HawkHouse

Reaction score
He can think about what he did during the off season ...

And his Mama is probably fat and grumpy too ... Hereditary Condition !!!

Unless it's a glandular disorder in which case I retract my comment and offer a subliminal apology ...

Go Hawks !!!