UW vs Arizona

cesame

Reaction score
Denker makes Arizona's passing game non-existent. He's awful.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
jkitsune":2p65d18d said:
They actually just compared him to Earl Campbell.

Personally I think he's kind of a combination of Earl Campbell, Walter Payton, Barry Sanders and Emmitt Smith. With maybe a little bit of Jerry Rice thrown in when he goes out on pass patterns. And after his QB throws an interception he turns into Lawrence Taylor.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2jzf03m3 said:
jkitsune":2jzf03m3 said:
They actually just compared him to Earl Campbell.

Personally I think he's kind of a combination of Earl Campbell, Walter Payton, Barry Sanders and Emmitt Smith. With maybe a little bit of Jerry Rice thrown in when he goes out on pass patterns. And after his QB throws an interception he turns into Lawrence Taylor.

See! Jerry Rice!

pehawk

Reaction score
Uggh, such an ugly game. What makes it worse is JSeahawks loves the Wildcats.

True bill; Jseahawks once suggested Autzen field have the phrase; "Bear Down, Ducks" written on along the sideline.

Creep...

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Those 4th down conversions being as large as they have been are complete crap. Big plays on 4th downs? Thats just bad.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
pehawk":1gwkvjfl said:
Uggh, such an ugly game. What makes it worse is JSeahawks loves the Wildcats.

True bill; Jseahawks once suggested Autzen field have the phrase; "Bear Down, Ducks" written on along the sideline.

Creep...

Haha. I'm rooting for the Huskies my man!

I do love Rich Rod though. But that UA QB is bad, bad, bad. He's like Zach Maynard at Cal, or Jake Locker at UW type bad.

pehawk

Reaction score
People, don't fall into JSeahawks rouse here. He most certainly NOT rooting for the Dawgs. Sure, he'd like the Ducks eventual loss to UDub be easier to take, because they'll be top 10. But, that doesn't override his true love, Wildcats football. He actually has a Ducks jersey with "Budinger" on the back. Yeah, I know, it doesn't make sense. He has a Ducks Bball jersey with "Ortese Jenkins" on it. He's one messed up dude.

C'mon, just gut out of this game, Teeth. UGLY...

pehawk

Reaction score
Can Smith do anything right? Even his name "Kevin Smith" doesn't really fit a black WR.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2juuqsh7 said:
Btw, wait til you see the new helmets the Ducks are bustin out tonight. Beautiful!

Yeah but watching Cal makes me sad.