UW vs Arizona

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Are the wr's just not getting open or what? Price seems to have plenty of time but not finding any where to go w/ the ball.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
On that last 3rd down play it looked like the two receivers on the left ran into each other and at least one of them fell down.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Such a frustrating first half. Mostly dominated by UW, but so few points put on the board, and then at the VERY end to give up a dumb penalty to give them a fresh set of downs and ultimately lead to a TD? Handed them 6 points. They were stopped.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Gotta come play strong in the second half. I am not worried.

Give credit to Zona's defense, they are playing great ball.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
UW's defense is legit.

Sankey is a stud, but i'm a bit worried that they're going to run him into the ground. Gotta get Collier mixed in there a little bit better, imo.

Price is Price. Overall he's pretty good but he's still good for a few bonehead mistakes a game against good D's.

I think the o'line is still going to hold you back against teams like Stanford and Oregon.

mrblitz

Reaction score
yeah sankey had a lot of carries in the 1st half... 25?

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
JSeahawks":295xafdf said:
UW's defense is legit.

Sankey is a stud, but i'm a bit worried that they're going to run him into the ground. Gotta get Collier mixed in there a little bit better, imo.

Price is Price. Overall he's pretty good but he's still good for a few bonehead mistakes a game against good D's.

I think the o'line is still going to hold you back against teams like Stanford and Oregon.

Unlike Oregon, we beat Stanford last year. Just sayin dude.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
CallMeADawg":23fsylpm said:
JSeahawks":23fsylpm said:
UW's defense is legit.

Want a cookie?

Stanford doesn't have that clown Nunez playing QB anymore. Don't get me wrong, i'm rooting for UW next week. (I root for them in 90% of their games. I actually like the Huskies.)

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3l6wpuy9 said:
CallMeADawg":3l6wpuy9 said:
JSeahawks":3l6wpuy9 said:
UW's defense is legit.

Want a cookie?

Stanford doesn't have that clown Nunez playing QB anymore. Don't get me wrong, i'm rooting for UW next week. (I root for them in 90% of their games. I actually like the Huskies.)

No cookie needed.

Stanford doesn't have.... (excuse, excuse).

The Huskies O'line last year was complete GARBAGE and we beat the Tree, granted it was at the Clink - but they beat you in Autzen.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Yes. I'm well aware of that. Why do you always bring things back to Oregon. This had nothing to do with Oregon.

I'm sorry... Washington is clearly the superior team and going to roll all over Stanford and probably blow them out. Every player on Washington is the best player in the country. Stanford doesn't have a chance. Better?

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Jesus Christ, Dawg. Do you have to turn every single thread in this forum into a UO vs UW argument? Give it a rest already.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3f8zu7tk said:
Yes. I'm well aware of that. Why do you always bring things back to Oregon. This had nothing to do with Oregon.

I'm sorry... Washington is clearly the superior team and going to roll all over Stanford and probably blow them out. Every player on Washington is the best player in the country. Stanford doesn't have a chance. Better?

This is why:

JSeahawks":3f8zu7tk said:

You mentioned Oregon and Stanford, I responded. The Dawgs beat them with a garbage OLine, and you guys lost to them.

Holy crap Sankey trucked that safety!

SeatownJay":3f8zu7tk said:
Jesus Christ, Dawg. Do you have to turn every single thread in this forum into a UO vs UW argument? Give it a rest already.

Look above, he went there.