Update: Lynch ruled OUT Sunday

hawk45

Reaction score
If you believe Danny's tweet the Seahawks didn't know about him not traveling until buses were boarded.
If it were a team decision I would expect them to say they didn't *decide* he wasn't traveling until buses were boarded.
Tweets can be mistaken but the scenario where they direct Lynch not to board at the last minute doesn't hold water for me at least.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Lots of possibilities. Marshawn is obviously wired a little different. I just hope the ones who are blasting him remember all he has done for the Seahawks. Played through pain, throwing up on the sidelines, never going down on first contact. Let's just hope we beat Minnesota and he can be ready for Carolina.
Ignore the noise - Go Hawks.

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
Maybe he got a call at the last second from his MMA trainer saying they'd give him a ride instead of having to take the bus..........Ronda Rousey, is that you? :thfight7:

StoneCold

Reaction score
While this thread is very entertaining I've lost all respect for anyone that posts in it.

Ozzy

Reaction score
The only opinion I blasted was those saying we have zero chance without Lynch, that's ridiculous on multiple levels. When it comes to this situation and how it went down nothing would surprise me and almost every scenario mentioned is a possibility. I'll assume he didn't feel ready and nothing funny going on.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Damn it if I had read your post I wouldn't of posted mine lol.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
StoneCold":1ot1s1mo said:
While this thread is very entertaining I've lost all respect for anyone that posts in it.

Well since nearly every .net member has contributed to this thread (including yourself) that is a long list of lost respect... :D

Inspector

Reaction score
StoneCold wrote:

Well since nearly every .net member has contributed to this thread (including yourself) that is a long list of lost respect... :D

Hahahahaha

StoneCold

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1el7l1h1 said:
StoneCold":1el7l1h1 said:

A long list indeed. I'm just glad that Kearly and Scottemojo haven't posted as I think of them as the two halves of my football brain. Without them I'd be watching Badminton.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
StoneCold":12zj2wwk said:
Hawkpower":12zj2wwk said:
StoneCold":12zj2wwk said:

A long list indeed. I'm just glad that Kearly and Scottemojo haven't posted as I think of them as the two halves of my football brain. Without them I'd be watching Badminton.

They did actually

Enjoy badminton.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Maybe, just maybe, Lynch didn't go with the team so he could go back to rehabbing the next three days instead of wasting that time flying back and forth and spending two days in mini.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Quick question...where are "ALL" the people questioning Lynch's loyalty and toughness?

I've seen like, four on this thread. The other 231 are people telling them to stuff it. Certainly not "so many fans turning on him" like some are suggesting.

Seymour

Reaction score
StoneCold":sixsz49y said:

You forgot #NoSelfRespect at the end.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
StoneCold":21f63jg7 said:

Including yourself??

HawkGA

Reaction score
StoneCold":3h9l7y2u said:

I think the thread is approaching the uniform thread popularity!

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":iguz4ox4 said:
Maybe, just maybe, Lynch didn't go with the team so he could go back to rehabbing the next three days instead of wasting that time flying back and forth and spending two days in mini.

Yeah it's a waste of time supporting your teammates. :roll:

If he aggravated his injury what rehabbing is he going to do the day after that wouldn't risk further injury?

marko358

Reaction score
Laloosh":1pf34sum said:
Could he stand on the sideline and root for them? Give the running backs some support and advice?

Have Jimmy Graham and Thomas Rawls been traveling with the team for road games?