Tyler Lockett

12thbrah

Reaction score
Lockett is one tough kid. I think last couple games he made some tough catches before getting rocked by the safety. Got right up after each hit.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I love the Kid i just for the life of my don't understand why on KR/PR he runs into the piles. In preseason vs Denver he avoided them. Since then he's had very little luck running through. And by that I mean the one an only regular season game vs the rams.

Otherwise the Kid and far exceeded my expectations and Im consistently pleased with his effort and everything he does for us on the field.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":38yz2s25 said:
You are both warped, just a bit.

But Lockett is sure fun to watch get a couple steps on defenders. His speed has been a great asset to the team this year.

*crosses Ad Hawk off the pajammy jam cuddle party invite list*

MysterMatt

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2t00n9kq said:
jkitsune":2t00n9kq said:
When you consider that he's a rookie, and wideouts typically take 2-3 years to really begin to contribute at the NFL level, it's pretty exciting to think about.

Even Doug Baldwin, who has been as steady as we've had in our offense in a while, hasn't really come on until late into his 4th (I think?) year.
If memory serves me right Baldwin was just as effective as a rookie receiver as Lockett has been.
Baldwin was definitely solid as a rookie, but Lockett makes more splash plays, not to mention his contributions as a receiver. It's really a moot point, though.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
sutz":2avay7pi said:
I never understand why people are so obsessed with the rather ephemeral concept of a #1 WR. Doesn't make any sense to me. We do fine with our crew of role players with talent. Even without Graham, we still have 3-4 guys that have to be respected. I'd rather spread the field with the guys we have than waste too many resources on one guy that can be taken away with a good scheme.

I'm for the team, not fantasy football stars.

Oh man. You actually said it. You said in so many words that you want a TEAM with a TEAM ethic. Someone gets it...Just like me. :mrgreen:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":147pqlez said:
Ad Hawk":147pqlez said:
You are both warped, just a bit.

But Lockett is sure fun to watch get a couple steps on defenders. His speed has been a great asset to the team this year.

*crosses Ad Hawk off the pajammy jam cuddle party invite list*

Yeah, well, harumph! I didn't wanna go anyways...

(walks away pouting)