Trent Williams fined for Sherman punch

CANHawk

Reaction score
Deion was one of the all time great Cowboys. He was a great 49er too. He was pretty impressive in his stops in Washington and Baltimore as well.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Probably a light punishment because Trent publicly apologized afterward, and Sherman accepted. It's all about P.R.

BASF

Reaction score
Cartire":kvaapdxm said:
please tell me when he says that. He never says he sucks. Please quote a time on any link.

The only time I actually saw it played on the air or on the net was on Inside The NFL on Showtime where they can get away with the bad language. He tells Garcon, "You suck, get your 'expletive deleted' (since we are in the main forum) off the field," several times while also saying the aforementioned, "You asked for this noise."

As a side note, I believe I am done with Inside The NFL. Three straight weeks now they have done the Seahawks highlights, including us beating the Niners who were the top story the week before and didn't even talk about the Seahawks after the segment. Tools.

renofox

Reaction score
BASF":3crr2srm said:
He tells Garcon, "You suck, get your 'expletive deleted' (since we are in the main forum) off the field," several times while also saying the aforementioned, "You asked for this noise."

You Suck?

0:28 - It's not clear but sounds like it could have been "you suck", immediately followed by "you wanted this noise." Nothing about "get your &^% off the field."

If Sherman did say "you suck" it was probably in response to Garcon being a wuss and begging for a flag on a clean hit (QB out of pocket = block/push/shove is ok).

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Williams hands are the size of baseball mitts. He popped hip pretty good standing with a bunch of media surrounding him. He needed a fine just for being dumb, on the field you can get away with it most of the time. Didn't hurt that Sherman gave RG3 some Bro' love after too

BASF

Reaction score
renofox":1oth2k05 said:
BASF":1oth2k05 said:
He tells Garcon, "You suck, get your 'expletive deleted' (since we are in the main forum) off the field," several times while also saying the aforementioned, "You asked for this noise."

You Suck?

0:28 - It's not clear but sounds like it could have been "you suck", immediately followed by "you wanted this noise." Nothing about "get your &^% off the field."

If Sherman did say "you suck" it was probably in response to Garcon being a wuss and begging for a flag on a clean hit (QB out of pocket = block/push/shove is ok).

Are you thinking that Inside The NFL digitally faked Richard Sherman's voice into saying it and put it on their program?