quadsas

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1gpp3qrg said:
quadsas":1gpp3qrg said:
hawkfan68":1gpp3qrg said:
mikeak":1gpp3qrg said:
Penny is the guy that gets 15 when you need 6

And the guy that gets -2 when you need 1

He does consistently provide positive yardage especially when hard fought yards are needed

Carson and Prosise have had their share of those too.

lmao you cant be for real dude.

if we can get a 5+ take it asap. maybe call up Colts and theyll trade a first rounder away

Facts don't lie. Please explain these plays from Carson during the second half of yesterday's game...

1st & 15 at SEA 19
(10:28 - 3rd) (Shotgun) C.Carson right tackle to SEA 18 for -1 yards (R.Allen).

1st & 10 at SEA 25
(3:21 - 3rd) C.Carson left tackle to SEA 26 for 1 yard (J.Crawford).

3rd & 3 at SEA 32
(2:07 - 3rd) (Shotgun) C.Carson left guard to SEA 32 for no gain (A.Clayborn; G.Jarrett).

3rd & 6 at ATL 45
(2:49 - 4th) (Shotgun) G.Fant reported in as eligible. C.Carson left guard to ATL 45 for no gain (G.Jarrett; A.Bailey).

Truth hurts don't it?

What dumb shit is this? What does this have to do with #And the guy that gets -2 when you need 1#? You are incredibly stupid

OP
OP
Q

quadsas

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1u1ll9ct said:
quadsas":1u1ll9ct said:
hawkfan68":1u1ll9ct said:
quadsas":1u1ll9ct said:
lmao you cant be for real dude.

if we can get a 5+ take it asap. maybe call up Colts and theyll trade a first rounder away

Facts don't lie. Please explain these plays from Carson during the second half of yesterday's game...

1st & 15 at SEA 19
(10:28 - 3rd) (Shotgun) C.Carson right tackle to SEA 18 for -1 yards (R.Allen).

1st & 10 at SEA 25
(3:21 - 3rd) C.Carson left tackle to SEA 26 for 1 yard (J.Crawford).

3rd & 3 at SEA 32
(2:07 - 3rd) (Shotgun) C.Carson left guard to SEA 32 for no gain (A.Clayborn; G.Jarrett).

3rd & 6 at ATL 45
(2:49 - 4th) (Shotgun) G.Fant reported in as eligible. C.Carson left guard to ATL 45 for no gain (G.Jarrett; A.Bailey).

Truth hurts don't it?

What dumb $h!t is this? What does this have to do with #And the guy that gets -2 when you need 1#? You are incredibly stupid

I would imagine he was likely pointing out that Carson , too, has runs that net close to nothing, if not worse.

At least, that's how it appears to me from this distance ;)

I am aware of his intention. Doesn't make it any less nonsensical and idiotic

OP
OP
Q

quadsas

Reaction score
Hawkpower":25ngbf0q said:
quadsas":25ngbf0q said:
Hawkpower":25ngbf0q said:
quadsas":25ngbf0q said:
What dumb $h!t is this? What does this have to do with #And the guy that gets -2 when you need 1#? You are incredibly stupid

I would imagine he was likely pointing out that Carson , too, has runs that net close to nothing, if not worse.

At least, that's how it appears to me from this distance ;)

I am aware of his intention. Doesn't make it any less nonsensical and idiotic

So Carson doesn't have runs where he is stopped for a loss or no gain? It appears as if in the 2nd half alone yesterday, he had several. Just as Penny does at times. Just as all RB's have at times.

You hold Penny to an unattainable standard. He is a Seahawk. Support him. The nonstop slamming of the guy is tiresome and undeserved.

Seriously, what the HECK are you talking about? Guy was talking about Penny getting 15 when shouldve gotten 6 and -2 when shouldve gotten 1, and you post some absolute NONSENSE about Carson getting 0 yards which makes ZERO sense.

Go back to school

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Handing him a warning for attacking posters. Hawkfan68 provoked him and he flipped out a bit.