Trade Rumors

2_0_6

Reaction score
If for some unholy reason they did the Cardinals trade and ended up with #1, you could get a king's ransom for that pick and parlay that into a haul.

https://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp

Just for fun:

1st pick is worth 3000 points based off this chart, trade it to the Raiders and get this in return.

Oakland's picks:
#4 1800
#24 740
#35 550

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Why is the thread title "Trade rumors"? There is no link to any rumors, just a suggestion by the OP. Misleading thread title. Lame strikes again.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
2_0_6":33639vzv said:
If for some unholy reason they did the Cardinals trade and ended up with #1, you could get a king's ransom for that pick and parlay that into a haul.

https://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp

Just for fun:

1st pick is worth 3000 points based off this chart, trade it to the Raiders and get this in return.

Oakland's picks:
#4 1800
#24 740
#35 550

Giants 6, 17, and their 3rd round pick for RW would be interesting.

Team has flexibility, collateral and space to build a strong overall roster.

But again, you risk having to replace one of the best QBs in the game. What qb coming out would you give the team to

Uncle Si

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":nueqmbnj said:
So in this scenario the cardinals don’t have to give up anytigng... ? Huh

Ops scenario they give up the #1

And maybevl conditional picks next year?

James in PA

Reaction score
GeekHawk":2axg82gk said:
Why is the thread title "Trade rumors"? There is no link to any rumors, just a suggestion by the OP. Misleading thread title. Lame strikes again.
There is actually an article online about this 3 way trade scenario. I saw it yesterday. Sorry I can’t link it here but it’s on nj.com.

Edit: La Canfora is the one who first threw this out there.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RCATES

Reaction score
425HawkSpark":jzlynnxy said:
SoulfishHawk":jzlynnxy said:
Where did Russ say there was a deadline? Where did he demand 40 mil a year like so many have said? I'll go ahead and wait...…..
the AGENT says something for the client, this is nothing new. Get ready for 6 wins, maybe. No way in hell this team even sniffs a winning season w/out Russ. Period
If Russ demands 35+ we will never sniff another SB and he will be running for his life because we can’t pay oline

Rumor is the first number will be a 4. Hell no for a QB that heavily relies on a elite running game to move the ball.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
I see the tag as the most likely outcome for ‘20 and possibly ‘21 too. It doesn’t bind Pete and John for years and Wilson gets a hefty short term payday. Pete and John could then re-evaluate.

Not sure if Pete intends to coach beyond his own contract but I don’t know why he would want to start all over with a rookie QB. And you don’t actually trade Wilson unless you have the next Watson or Mahomes to replace him. Murray sure as hell isn’t that.

And honestly, if Schneider ended up with multiple 1st round picks he couldn’t help himself but trade down anyway.

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
I read it or heard it at youtube type in Russell Wilson and look for MEGA trade. And it was listed under trade rumor .

If you don't ask nicely next time I won't response. Cheers

Uncle Si

Reaction score
RCATES":8j81dqp7 said:
425HawkSpark":8j81dqp7 said:
SoulfishHawk":8j81dqp7 said:
Where did Russ say there was a deadline? Where did he demand 40 mil a year like so many have said? I'll go ahead and wait...…..
the AGENT says something for the client, this is nothing new. Get ready for 6 wins, maybe. No way in hell this team even sniffs a winning season w/out Russ. Period
If Russ demands 35+ we will never sniff another SB and he will be running for his life because we can’t pay oline

Rumor is the first number will be a 4. Hell no for a QB that heavily relies on a elite running game to move the ball.

one of these things is a rumor. the other is factually incorrect.

off to another great start.

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
Anything less then 3 first rounders is absolute robbery for a franchise altering qb that can play for another 10 years.

I wish the hawks could pay Russell the way the pats pay Brady. Maybe roll some money over to one of his companies - keep the cap hit low. Super high singing bonus.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
GeekHawk":isidn73g said:

Just Barnwell, Rio and others flapping their gums cause they don't have anything else to talk about before the draft.

RCATES

Reaction score
Uncle Si":143vrgc9 said:
RCATES":143vrgc9 said:
425HawkSpark":143vrgc9 said:
SoulfishHawk":143vrgc9 said:

How's Wilson done in the playoffs since Lynch left? I'll wait.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
RCATES":1uu6pp4m said:
Uncle Si":1uu6pp4m said:
RCATES":1uu6pp4m said:
425HawkSpark":1uu6pp4m said:

How's Wilson done in the playoffs since Lynch left? I'll wait.

Or a good pass blocking O-line, or an elite defense........or a more dependable/healthier WR corp. Football's a team game, it's not all on Wilson to get it done.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
You want to focus on 5 playoffs instead of dozens of regular season games?

Ill wait for you to move the goalposts of your ridiculous post again.

He threw for about 1200 yards and 9 tds in those 5 games as well... ball moved fine

knownone

Reaction score
In this scenario you have the 1st overall pick being more valuable than Russell. We’d be better off taking the Giants first 3 picks.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
So, if the Hawks WIN, it's because of everyone else. If they LOSE, it's clearly Russ' fault. :2thumbs:

Some things never change. Win as a TEAM lose as a TEAM.
Clearly if the D gets shredded, it's the QB's fault. How many times is the D gonna' get a pass? That Defense on the 3rd and long that Dak converted was about as bad as we've ever seen.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Raise the pot after the 1st pick and I take it..
Murray is tempting ..