• Devin Bush (25.6)

• Mario Edwards (30.1)

• Michael Jackson (27.1)

• Myles Adams (25.9)

• Joshua Onujiogu (26)

Results are only viewable after voting.

toffee

Reaction score
Any favorite players that you would like to re-sign?

Last edited:

chris98251

Reaction score
Marked mine, think Bobby is probably gone and we can't cut everyone.

Rat

Reaction score
Williams if we can't sign Christian Wilkins. Jackson is the only other one I'd actually be willing to outbid another team for.

Taylor should get the lowest tender.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I'm not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree here. Is the number in perenthseis their age?

And to answer the OP, I voted for none of them. I hope the team swallows their pride and acknowledges they made a mistake with Big Cat. Let him go. Let them all go

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
I'm not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree here. Is the number in perenthseis their age?

And to answer the OP, I voted for none of them. I hope the team swallows their pride and acknowledges they made a mistake with Big Cat. Let him go. Let them all go
You got me, numbers in parenthesis were their age.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Oh no man I wasn't trying to get you. I didn't mean to come across that way. It was simply just a clarification question.

Great thread though! This is a good question for sure!
All good, I should have but didn't, and I thank you for pointing it out! Much appreciated.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I voted for Williams, Brooks, Taylor and Jackson... but the max that I would re-sign any of them is just two years.

If they refuse, let them all walk.

flv2

Reaction score
the 2 ERFA players are a no-brainer decision to bring back on non-guaranteed minimum wage contracts. Williams is a quality starter. If you can get him at $16M it would be good business, but at $22M i'd pass. RFA tags aren't guaranteed so Jackson is worth an original or 2nd round tag. Try to figure out a value contract, (or cut) for him, as applicable later on.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Finally, someone using the correct "re-sign" rather than "resign", which means to quit your job.
On the poll, it was autocorrected from "re-sign" to "resign", and being part of the poll, it couldn't be changed once published.

chris98251

Reaction score
Ahh Iro is hear doin gramma pulice wurk, muss bea da owf seesun.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Voted for Williams, Brooks, Jackson, and Edwards.

Interested in all of them for a fair price. Brooks I believe is good enough to pay a solid wage to, but if his market is stupid at like $15m a year, that's a hard sell.

Brooks is most everything you want in a linebacker. He can be built around, and I wager he can be unlocked a little under Mac. Patrick Queen was absolute unwashed dog ass dingleberry dookie for his first years, and he's about to get paid somehow. That's Mac.

Big Cat is just really good at everything he does. As with all, it depends on the price, but he's proven himself.

Mike Jackson is your ideal depth corner. He's high energy in run support and he's not a total liability in coverage. Get him back here.

Mario Edwards is a fine rotational lineman who actually surprised the hell out of me last year. I mean, he flashed quite a bit on a unit that wasn't untalented, but was kind of broken in a lot of ways. Depth-level contract and I'm in on that.

Letting the others walk. Straight up. Turn over every rock. A new regime needs a roster full of mainly "their guys." Only the truly legit get to stay.