To all you that thought Boldin

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
mretrade":13dyymu2 said:
Not only that but the 49ers are using him better than the Ravens did and are doing a great job of getting him in space. I am kicking myself for not drafting him in fantasy football. He could have 80-100 catches this year.
How did the 49ers use him tonight????? <cue the jeopardy music>

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
I doubt he's done but my kudos to Sherman who asked to follow him all over the field.

Not everyone has cover people like us. I still say he's got gas left in the tank and am glad we have the personnel to not allow him to burn it against us.

On top of that I don't get the idea you kids have of attacking someone that doesn't agree with you. It just makes you look stupid and borish.

:les:

Vetamur

Reaction score
Boldin is the type of WR that is custom made to be covered by Seattles CBs. Little separation, physical.. yeah.. not a good match up. He will still have good games playing against teams that favor the 5ft 9in sleek type CBs.

sutz

Reaction score
Vetamur":2uggcky9 said:
Boldin is the type of WR that is custom made to be covered by Seattles CBs. Little separation, physical.. yeah.. not a good match up. He will still have good games playing against teams that favor the 5ft 9in sleek type CBs.
Yeah, this. He'll do fine against most of the league.

But we kind of own him. ;)

sutz

Reaction score
MrCarey":1so4fmes said:
Kelly Jennings DID get destroyed by Boldin.
Fixed it for you. We used to have fits with AZ's WRs against our smallish DBs. :229031_shrug:

MrCarey

Reaction score
sutz":1m6ri0yu said:
MrCarey":1m6ri0yu said:
Fixed it for you. We used to have fits with AZ's WRs against our smallish DBs. :229031_shrug:

Ugh, I try to forget. I also remember Dwayne Bowe having a field day against us at Qwest.

I love our defense now.

sutz

Reaction score
MrCarey":1opuhspp said:
sutz":1opuhspp said:
MrCarey":1opuhspp said:

Ugh, I try to forget. I also remember Dwayne Bowe having a field day against us at Qwest.

I love our defense now.
Yeah, loving it. Also loving how we're setting the trend for bigger DBs. It was inevitable, I guess, with the glut of big WRs, but we were basically first with Sherman and BB.

GO HAWKS!!!