To all you that thought Boldin

pehawk

Reaction score
And to anyone of you who wants to post SF stuff in the main forum, you can now, apparently.

I love Boldin, and he'll grind some stuff out against the Seahawks, but not much. Apples and oranges.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Not Seahawks related.

Follow the rules or find another Forum, NinerFan.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
And to anyone claiming the 49er depth is better at WR than the Seahawks is dead wrong...Boldin and Davis about 300 yards receiving combined

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
To you two whiners that always think yours is the way.

SAN FRANCISCO is next weeks opponent so we are free to talk about them.

Of course you forgot that.

:roll:

hawk45

Reaction score
Who has claimed that 9er depth is better at WR?

Memo to Seahawks, cover Boldin please. Put Sherman on him and make him disappear.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
It would have been a stupid thing to say if anyone bothered to watch the preseason games.

Boldin was probably better than Crabtree for them in those games.

He is going to allow Vernon Davis to get open for big gains.

We are going to end up hating that guy, because one of the biggest weaknesses of the 49ers (in the form of a gift injury to Crabtree), is no longer a weakness.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
GB is playing a ton of zone. They're just asking for it.

He won't get as many easy looks next week.

pehawk

Reaction score
What are you talking about TwistedHusky?

Look, I'm as big of a Boldin fan as anyone. But, he wasn't exactly facing physical, press, man corners out there today. The Seahawks DB's are a LITTLE different than GB's. Just a bit.

Boldin will get his, he's a grinder and a great American. But, yeah, c'mon.

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
The Radish":35ud7ybj said:
To you two whiners that always think yours is the way.

SAN FRANCISCO is next weeks opponent so we are free to talk about them.

Of course you forgot that.

:roll:
Oh we can talk about them but not blow them in the main forum.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The Radish":ggw2wwrg said:
was done are dead wrong. He looks just as good as ever.
Les, you would have had a good day catching passes against GB's secondary!

Throwdown

Reaction score
Kaepernick is very real, any of you that doubted look dumb right now and are making the rest of us look dumb because you were a very vocal minority.

Jville

Reaction score
Boldin put on a clinic. Impressive performance

pehawk

Reaction score
Okay, now I have a confession to make; all of us we're wrong about Harbaugh. He is a voice of reason and logic. His behavior should be lofted as a model for all head coaches, and even our children, to aspire towards. He's not whiny and we look stupid for saying he is.

12thManHawkFan

Reaction score
Hey he had an awesome game, and the niners start out the season 1(#)-0, congrats Niners.

Comeinpeace

Reaction score
12thManHawkFan":gyrbrikc said:
Hey he had an awesome game, and the niners start out the season 1(#)-0, congrats Niners.

Thanks, congrats to you too. You guys grinding out that ugly win was impressive (not sarcastic). Every week is a different shoe. :thirishdrinkers:

But you still suck :3-1: :shock: :sarcasm_off:

chris98251

Reaction score
Boldin schooled a secondary, against a seasoned secondary thats much more physical I don't think he has close to the day he had today. Credit him for doing it and the 49ers exploiting it.

Davis and Boldin won that game no doubt, is he rejuvenated, maybe a bit, he looked smaller and quicker, maybe it was just the different uniforms but he did look different.

Having had that type of success this week I think is great, Kaep will be looking his direction first next week, Sherm and Browner will be ready if the targets are half as frequent.

Comeinpeace

Reaction score
chris98251":3gfgvvoq said:
Boldin schooled a secondary, against a seasoned secondary thats much more physical I don't think he has close to the day he had today. Credit him for doing it and the 49ers exploiting it.

Davis and Boldin won that game no doubt, is he rejuvenated, maybe a bit, he looked smaller and quicker, maybe it was just the different uniforms but he did look different.

Having had that type of success this week I think is great, Kaep will be looking his direction first next week, Sherm and Browner will be ready if the targets are half as frequent.

Agreed, Kaep and Boldin took a dump on Green Bay, but playing you guys in your house is an entirely different situation. I hope they have the same success they had this week, and you'll hope they get shut down. I think it will be somewhere in between.