Throwbacks Again

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Aww man, Dallas, is going to wreck us and the Seahawks will have to not wear these unis for like another 30 years again…

Shame…

hugecanoli

Reaction score
You all know how much I love the throwbacks, but there was plenty of pain on Thursday watching my team get slaughtered in from of family wearing the Putrid Peter Pan Leotards.

If anything good could have come out of that game, I hope it was that we bury those nasty ass things and they never see the light of day.

I hate the friggan Cowboys. I want to CRUSH them in our beautiful throwbacks. That may help ease the pain a little of watching the shitshow that my family has been busting my balls all week calling it "The Highlighter Massacre".

bmorepunk

Reaction score
The last time the Seahawks played the Cowboys in this uniform, they won 29-3. Joey Galloway (Cowboys) had a pretty good game but his QB was Quincy Carter and dude threw like crap.

Ricky Watters had a great game for the Seahawks with Shaun Alexander coming off the bench to spell him. Matt Hasselbeck had a pretty crappy game but didn't throw an interception. Ike Charlton had a pick six in the mid fourth quarter.

So that's one game where I'm not grumpy about these uniforms. Glad they changed them, the fortunes turned quickly after they did.