Wolf Gray Jerseys are no more.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
They should have gotten rid of the green if anything. Though what I would really like to see is black with green/blue highlights.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Totally. Uninspired. Way too close to white to be called grey. They could have made them much sharper. Good riddance.

projectorfreak

Reaction score
Always been a fan of the gray its the green i could see less of
The retros now those look good an i don't ever get into jersey conversation
The salute to service is pretty sweet but i got a wilson and may never wear that one again
But it's a bitchen jersey
i might wear it when im doin yard work lol

seabowl

Reaction score
They are sticking with the green for the green. It’s all about the money, money, money! All to sell more jerseys

Lagartixa

Reaction score
I've seen people saying they would like the throwbacks, but with the current logo. I'm assuming that means the current logo with the old colors (kelly green and royal blue). I can't find an image of that. I found one of the old logo in the current colors, but not vice-versa. Does anyone here have one?

Lagartixa

Reaction score
They are sticking with the green for the green. It’s all about the money, money, money! All to sell more jerseys

So what you're saying is that the fans like the action-green uniforms more than the wolf-grey ones. In other words, in your view, the team is doing just what the fans want. And yet your comment appears to have a negative tone. Forgive me if I've misread that.

If you're right, and the Seahawks made that choice because they believe they can sell more action-green jerseys than wolf-grey jerseys, what's wrong with doing what more fans, especially more fans willing to buy jerseys, want them to do?

Reactions: FPD

kidhawk

Reaction score
Haha, well David I guess this just proves we don’t always agree on everything but we come pretty damn close all these years. 😉
The gray wasn’t perfect, but not much ever is. Still a far cry better than the green. Rather see a good riddance to that one.

nwHawk

Reaction score
We won the Bowl in white jerseys and blue pants. There’s no way they’d get rid of the white.
Heck, we went to our first SB with the Hesselbeck steel blue uniforms, anything is possible.

Seahawker

Reaction score
Never have liked the Wolf Grays, hate the Action Greens.
It's been a long wait for the retro's, the below poll shows 93% like/love/approve of their reveal.
I like them better than the new blues and would love to see them full time.
The silver helmets & pants just rock. The old school logo is the perfect symbol to represent the PNW, top totem pole, coastal Indians, homage to Chief Seattle and local culture. No other team has a mascot that so accurately depicts their geographical history.
Some may see the old logo as not sleek or modern enough, I see it as the perfect representation of Seattle & the PNW and one of the best looking uni's in the league. Finally...

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score

They had to choose between Wolf Gray and Action Green. A terrible decision.
Both those uniforms were terrible choices to begin with. Either a Kermit or Sweat Stain look. Full greens are the worst uniforms in nfl, possibly all sports, history. Contrast to our current and retro unis which are the best in sports history.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
The wolf grey unis were fine. Nothing special, but fine.

Those day glo green unis are an abomination. Just utterly heinous.
If you like seeing exactly where every player is sweating, the wolfs were the go to unis.

Chapow

Reaction score
If you like seeing exactly where every player is sweating, the wolfs were the go to unis.

Seems about the same as any other white/light grey/off white unis in the league to me in that regard. 🤷‍♂️

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
My favorite uniforms are the current era. Second favorite are the retros (1980s-1990s).

My least favorites are the Glow Sticks. Second least favorite is the Holmgren/Hass Era Gun Metal Blues. Third least favorite the Wolfies.