Unis: Navy on Navy Week 1

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt, anything but radioactive puke green.
These aren't bad, they use them more than any combo. I do like when the bottoms are different than the tops, but overall it doesn't really impact anything.

They better announce defense coming out of the tunnel on Sunday. B-Wagz is back home, build that up.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
(Regardless of some fan opinions) It's too bad we're not wearing the very cool action greens... they nearly guarantee a win!

The overall look is still good with the blue; I think we have fantastic uniforms relative to the league.

Aircrew

Reaction score
I know that it should really come down to what the players want and feel the best in, but I am beyond tired of the monochromatic look. Will contrast please come back into style for the love of God.

morgulon1

Reaction score

No surprise that we are wearing the Navy blue Jerseys, but I do prefer uniform combos that aren't the exact same top to bottom. At least it's not Green
I like the grey pant with blue jersey. Have they ever worn white pant w/ blue jersey?

This is important!! Haha

Aircrew

Reaction score
I like the grey pant with blue jersey. Have they ever worn white pant w/ blue jersey?

This is important!! Haha
Lol, yeah I make my complaints knowing after all it's a first world problem. I really like the blue jersey/grey pant, reminds me of the original uniform combo and I think the uniform just pops so much better in that configuration. The only time I recall blue/white was with the Holmgren era Reebok uniforms and I could take it or leave it.

sc85sis

Reaction score
I like them all except action green for the full uni. Action green top with blue is OK but would be my last choice of the combos.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score

This is important!! Haha
The only time we've seen the white pants with the blue uniform, as far as I can recall, is during the 2012 rookie photoshoots when Turbin wore that combo to the event.

Here's a Topps card using a photo from the shoot. Russ wore the all-navy to the event. The grey pants weren't represented.

I remember the white being a bit too stark of a contrast with the navy in the more candid pictures from the event, but I can't find any of the candid shots.

morgulon1

Reaction score
View attachment 60507

Found another. Not as bad as I remember.
I go back and forth regarding the blue on blue. I don't hate it but I prefer the contrast. The second uniform set Seattle had was a little monotonous IMHO and thought it would have benefited with the white pant and blue jerseys. I still think the white on white for the 2nd generation is sharp AF.

Back on topic , I wish they'd listen to me and wear the white pants with home jersey just once . Use all the combinations available . I know they had to get rid of the grey jersey (not happy) but they can still use grey pants ?

Important stuff 😀

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Blue on Blue is great. White on White sucks. IMO.

I find all white is too Mr. Clean for a rock em sock em football battle.

If you could give me a choice it would be blue on blue for home and white on blue for road and throwbacks for Rams and Niners home games.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Blue on Blue is great. White on White sucks. IMO.

I find all white is too Mr. Clean for a rock em sock em football battle.

If you could give me a choice it would be blue on blue for home and white on blue for road and throwbacks for Rams and Niners home games.
I like the white on white. Don't mind the white jersey blue pants but like them to mix it up.

And please lose the technicolored vomit
uniforms.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
I prefer the navy on gray pants. Looks the most retro to me. It just looks good, period.

The navy on navy, not so much.

I also like the gray on navy pants.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I prefer the navy on gray pants. Looks the most retro to me. It just looks good, period.

The navy on navy, not so much.

I also like the gray on navy pants.
I like that too. I still like your wife's boobies.

Respect.