This Years Cam Newton !?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1dy7rx5n said:
I don't think you give enough credit to Pete and the culture he has constructed here. I look back on other very successful "dynasties" like the 80s/90s Cowboys or 9ers. Those were teams riddled with malcontents, criminals, societal blights only enabled by being professional athletes. Pete's players are anything but... and if they are he gets rid..

I did give him credit, but IMO he's slipping, or some of that freedom is now backfiring.

I'm not asking for a wholesale philosophy transplant from Pete, all I'm asking for is for him to rein in the nonsense. Is that too much to ask?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1u1q17s4 said:
Uncle Si":1u1q17s4 said:
I don't think you give enough credit to Pete and the culture he has constructed here. I look back on other very successful "dynasties" like the 80s/90s Cowboys or 9ers. Those were teams riddled with malcontents, criminals, societal blights only enabled by being professional athletes. Pete's players are anything but... and if they are he gets rid..

I did give him credit, but IMO he's slipping, or some of that freedom is now backfiring.

I'm not asking for a wholesale philosophy transplant from Pete, all I'm asking for is for him to rein in the nonsense. Is that too much to ask?

not at all. We will see how he responds.

The key here is he probably does not see it as "nonsense." However, hopefully he sees it as negative.