I really like this team

LTH

Reaction score
I love the way Carroll is managing this team and developing players.... It's been a really FUN preseason.

This team is FULL of players who have passion and make plays. This IS going to be a very competitive team and anybody who doesn't think so is blind. I think pre season has showen that they have incredible depth that can be effective against good competition...

Tuesday is cut day. What's going to happen?

Educate me!

LTH

morgulon1

Reaction score
Funny part is that there will be half a dozen guys that get cut that we at .net
Just won't understand.

Reactions: LTH
OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
Just won't understand.
LOL yes I m sure there will be some surprise cuts ...there is every year... as well a player or 2 they keep. Interesting to see what happens to Jackson

Lth

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
Just won't understand.
And... I don't have any idea what they are going to do that's why at the end of the post I said educate me...

projectorfreak

Reaction score
The mediots could be right as he could be trade bait to the right team and deal the way he's been playing , I expected more and maybe it's just rust but I think we have had much better corners over the years not named sherman either , so who knows and yes, there's always that one that's like ,,, why the hell they'd let him go or keep that loser lol
Hopefully they have enough info to make good choices , but it'll be a tough one Tuesday

Reactions: LTH

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
LOL yes I m sure there will be some surprise cuts ...there is every year... as well a player or 2 they keep. Interesting to see what happens to Jackson

Lth
Michael-Shawn Dugar of the Athletic is predicting that Jackson makes the final 53 but Tre Brown is the starter opposite Riq, and Coby Bryant slips into the NCB role until Spoon is ready to play. According to Dugar, Petr has stated that Spoon should be practicing next week.

Dugar is also predicting that Artie Burns and Jerrick Reed II will be cut.