This win is the start

chris98251

Reaction score
When a team can come back from being down in a hostile house and come away with a victory going away it's a good sign they have arrived and are not paper lions.

The lesson learned is that we need to come out with more energy, maybe all the adreniline pumping before the game had an effect, who knows but Pete was aware of it. Still it's the mark of a team that is going to be a force to accomplish what we did.

Atlanta will be fresh but having a week off could cost them as far as getting out of the gate, we need to be ready first snap there and make them play from reaction versus dictation.

We erased a lot of ghosts today, this was step two. Step one getting in the playoffs, step two winning the first one with this team. Just need to keep ticking off those checkmarks one at a time.

Largent80

Reaction score
I have never seen a Seahawk team that could do what was done today, on the road, and in the playoffs.

Enjoy this folks, as it is amazing.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
Tick, tick, tick,

East coast, morning game, playoffs, doesn't matter. We win.

skater18000

Reaction score
Pete Carroll adds an element different than any coach we ever had. We are no longer weak willed. We are a different Seahawks team then ever before, that's what is the difference between our success now vs. Years before.

DesertDawg526

Reaction score
I really think the biggest issue with the slow start was our team adjusting to the horrible field condition.

I expect to see us take about 1/2 of the first qtr to settle down in Atlanta.

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
I'm still trying to rationalize:

1. We beat Seattle...at Seattle
2. We had a 5 game improvement this year, Seattle had 4 game.
3. At home, we lost a 14 point lead.

EasyE

Reaction score
chris98251":2dp7ckpb said:
When a team can come back from being down in a hostile house and come away with a victory going away it's a good sign they have arrived and are not paper lions.

The lesson learned is that we need to come out with more energy, maybe all the adreniline pumping before the game had an effect, who knows but Pete was aware of it. Still it's the mark of a team that is going to be a force to accomplish what we did.

I know it's cart before the horse, but I just keep thinking about how YOUNG this team is, and how teams tend to have these types of emotional/effort ups and downs when they're lacking big-game experience. And THAT gets me thinking about the future for this football team, which may be weeks instead of years away...