Things you will NOT miss about this NFL season

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Frankly, I will miss everything. I hate the end of the NFL season.I get depressed over it.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Having to wait a full off season for more Seahawks football. More Sherman. More Wilson. More Lynch. More wins.

sturg78

Reaction score
The Radish":1vju7m1r said:
Statistics posters that are so full of useless information they just can't wait to share it with everyone else no matter how little we care.

:141847_bnono:
70% of posters enjoy stats, which is a clear 5.2 increase in DVOA increase from last year. Now, when compared to the 85 bears and the length of hair on my left toe, this suggests your a grumpy old man :)

The Radish

Reaction score
sturg78":djhat9mn said:
The Radish":djhat9mn said:
Statistics posters that are so full of useless information they just can't wait to share it with everyone else no matter how little we care.

:141847_bnono:
70% of posters enjoy stats, which is a clear 5.2 increase in DVOA increase from last year. Now, when compared to the 85 bears and the length of hair on my left toe, this suggests your a grumpy old man :)

Jesus they're starting to sound like religous zealots,,,help!

:les:

kearly

Reaction score
I won't miss inept 4 man rushes backed by faulty zone coverage.

KitsapHawk":1l8gj1bt said:
1. At&t kid's commericials.

Seconded. Nothing against the kids though. I think that's the appeal of the ad.

What I hate about those ads is just the 5th grade level conception that went into the productions. It's annoying watching an ad that wants us to think like we are 8 years old again, and then somehow suggest that it's a good thing for making rational decisions. Not clever, or funny, just kind of dumb, really. And the host of those ads goes out of his way to be annoying. It almost comes across as him making light of their innocence. Those ads are just a little off.

Yeah, "cute kids" and all that. I get it. Pretty dumb though. At least the investment babies were funny at times.

The Radish":1l8gj1bt said:
Jesus they're starting to sound like religous zealots,,,help!

Never really understood the anti-stat attitude. Nobody is saying stats are perfect. They are indicators, nothing more.

Besides, you know who loves stats and can't get enough of them? Pete Carroll and John Schneider. Like many NFL teams, they have their own stat guy that provides them info every week. If our coaches and front office embrace stats, I don't see why fans shouldn't. It's all about being as informed as possible.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
"________ hates the Seahawks".

Fill in the blank with any media outlet.

hawker84

Reaction score
endless discount double check commercials and fricken greg jennings nasty ass oldspice armpit commercials.....

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":2rprjzyx said:
Faith Hill and her ridiculous "theme song". Enough already. Bring back Hank!
Faith Hill is so hot :179417:

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
The "Fanchise" opening song for Thursday Night Football starting Cee-Lo. Please tell me this is dead and buried!

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Heath Evans the analyst, his face, his voice, his opinions...his general existence really.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Hearing lame ass excuses (mediots) why Wilson is not worthy of comparison to luck and bobby.