The Wilson 5

hawk79

Reaction score
Watched the Brady 6 last week and started thinking when they might come out with the Wilson 5? Great talent, skill, determination and will. And such a deserving young man!!!!!

Axx

Reaction score
Who are the wilson 5?
1. Luck
2. RIP3
3.tannahil
4. Weeden
5????

ruffENrowdy

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that Foles went after Wilson.. The eagles wanted Wilson if I remember correctly.

Subzero717

Reaction score
ruffENrowdy":s9qd33b2 said:
I'm pretty sure that Foles went after Wilson.. The eagles wanted Wilson if I remember correctly.

You're correct. Twice in a day. Thats 200% more than I am any day.

Donn2390

Reaction score
ruffENrowdy":2ylt8tpl said:
A year after the draft and Wilson was a smashing success, several teams said they were going to pick him next. I can tell you who won the SB after the game is played..

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I'm sure that if NOBODY took Wilson, sooner or later SOMEBODY was going to take him. Which means EVERYBODY was "going" to take Wilson eventually.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Donn2390":yv9etcsy said:
ruffENrowdy":yv9etcsy said:
A year after the draft and Wilson was a smashing success, several teams said they were going to pick him next. I can tell you who won the SB after the game is played..

The Eagles were on record after the draft when teams were bashing Hawks. There was one other team too. One was exploring moving up too.

hawksman53

Reaction score
I read somewhere that the Eagles had built their entire draft around Drafting Wilson in the 3rd and even decided not to trade for Kapernick because of that.

Latest posts