The West will be EARNED not Won!!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":3zcxblze said:
I don't understand the difference.
Winning carries a connotation that something is, or can be, earned without much or any effort. As an example, you can win a door prize at a fair for writing your name and address on a slip of paper. Earning something necessarily requires effort and work, however.

Or was your question rhetorical?

@NinerBuff: Long days and pleasant nights, sai. :D

rideaducati

Reaction score
The bigger better rivalry will come from the Rams vs Seahawks as the niners crash back to their annual third place finish in the division

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
You can say you saw it here first....It will come down the to month of December....period! We win the last five games...we're the NFC West Champs!

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":3nptq4wd said:
You can say you saw it here first....It will come down the to month of December....period! We win the last five games...we're the NFC West Champs!

Not too sure about that. I have a feeling the Niners start out 0-2 (vs Green Bay & @ Seattle) and never really recover enough to draw even with us for the remainder of the season..

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2asxklwh said:
Bigpumpkin":2asxklwh said:

Not too sure about that. I have a feeling the Niners start out 0-2 (vs Green Bay & @ Seattle) and never really recover enough to draw even with us for the remainder of the season..

Note....I didn't say if we lost some of those games that we still could not win the NFC West.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":2kxbma6l said:
bestfightstory":2kxbma6l said:
Bigpumpkin":2kxbma6l said:

Note....I didn't say if we lost some of those games that we still could not win the NFC West.

Huh? Not sure what you think I was saying, but I wasn't saying it.