The vibe I'm getting...

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Is that we'll come away with this one.

That feels like it'll be the peak of Pittsburgh's success today. They're not explosive, Mason isn't very good, and those type of drives aren't going to be consistently repeatable. We're not going to give that type of drive up on every Steelers possession.

We've got the horses. It'll tighten up here.

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Jamal's a cock and presumably a cancer, but this is when you miss his play. His speed to get into multiple rushing lanes is gonna be missed. We need to replace that type of skillset - either with one versatile prototype guy ala Dugger or Chinn, or in the aggregate with a combination of Spoon when he plays inside and... I dunno. Someone else.

hawk45

Reaction score
When Jamal is healthy and guesses right, 100%. This particular season we’ve seen some heinous run fits, angles, and dropoff athletically, but I get you mean “guy who can run and clean up running lanes”.

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Even if they keep running it like that, we've got a shot with our superior explosiveness on offense. Looks like a shootout.

It can't be much worse on D. If it marginally improves next half, our chances are great.

JPatera76

Reaction score
well.... we dont need to so much if the stgeelers just have to get a yrd shy of the endzone its a TD for them. lol the shit SB all over again there

JPatera76

Reaction score
Vibe im getting now after 4th and 1's PC Doesnt give a shit.

NoGain

Reaction score
If there was a game where you'd expect the team to come out with an insane intensity, especially on defense, this was the game.