The REFs

RiverDog

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3sp6n7pq said:
Ramsey was mugging the receiver in the end zone on the first Bengals drive, no call. 3 points instead of 7.
Again, BLATANT FALSE START by several O Lineman on that play at the end of the game. Not only did they ignore that, they called the ticky tack penalty. Oh look, not 4th and goal, but 1st and goal. Gift.
As if this place isn't confusing as it is. We have a Hawks fan fighting tooth and nail for the fricken RAMS :?

Fighting tooth and nail? Is every discussion/disagreement in here a fight? I am simply stating my opinion: I saw missed/bad calls on both teams and do not feel it was skewed heavily towards or against either team.

I didn't have a horse in that game. I am not a Rams fan, but nor do I have a deep-seated hatred of them, either. I was halfway rooting for the Rams because Cooper Kupp is from my alma mater, but outside of that, I would have rather seen the Bengals win as that fan base as gone without a championship in any sport for a long time.

I am also not into the conspiracy thing. The league would truly be playing with fire if they ever had a fixing scandal. It could destroy the game.

Spohawks

Reaction score
RiverDog":12nmrcnp said:
I am also not into the conspiracy thing. The league would truly be playing with fire if they ever had a fixing scandal. It could destroy the game.

Did you miss that at least 2 owners paid their coaches to lose games? Fixing scandal? No man, It's flat out RIGGED. You have got to let the idea go that the NFL is a fair game...COACHES HAVE SAID THEY LOST FOR MONEY.

I get it, the truth hurts on this one. Just don't play the fool. Acknowledge the NFL for what it is...fake.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
JustTheTip":3qk0qrmg said:
Stud":3qk0qrmg said:
SoulfishHawk":3qk0qrmg said:
I think it was sketchy. Conspiracy? Nah.
Again, the Bengals went a quarter and a half w/out scoring to finish out that game. Rams deserved the win.

LOL. Uhm, no, the Rams did not "Deserve the win". It's cringy as hell watching the media and even Rams players celebrating their win like it was legitimate. You don't think the Bengals were trying to score?! And you don't think the NFL is aware that in a close game it only takes one to two sh--y calls to change the outcome? Rams were bailed out by the NFL and the refs. I agree with others, the NFL influences certain outcomes because it can:

2021: Rams story book ending
2020: Bucs winning at home with poster boy Brady (and the chiefs had 8 penalties in the first half to make sure it happened)
2019: New up and coming QB Mahomes and giving Andy Reid his first ring
2013. NFL wanted the #1 offense (Broncos) vs the #1 defense (Seahawks) so every call went against the 49ers in the NFC championship game
2012: Rey Lewis Retirement ring
2009: Saints win just a tad after Katrina
2001: Patriots win right after 9/11

It's always been obvious the NFL influences games, but last Sunday had to be the most arrogant and obvious I've seen the NFL get the result they wanted. I'll never look at the NFL the same again.

The jobbing by the officials was way more blatant in SBXL and that doesn't even make your list?

His whole list of “rigged” Super Bowl outcomes was just a cover for him to cry about the 9ers not making it….because the NFL planned the TIP…

Why in the world did the NFL let Seattle beat the brakes off the almighty Manning
Is it safe to assume all the 9er SB wins were a gift from the NFL

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Flyingsquad23":3n0wavw3 said:
JustTheTip":3n0wavw3 said:
Stud":3n0wavw3 said:
SoulfishHawk":3n0wavw3 said:
I think it was sketchy. Conspiracy? Nah.
Again, the Bengals went a quarter and a half w/out scoring to finish out that game. Rams deserved the win.

LOL. Uhm, no, the Rams did not "Deserve the win". It's cringy as hell watching the media and even Rams players celebrating their win like it was legitimate. You don't think the Bengals were trying to score?! And you don't think the NFL is aware that in a close game it only takes one to two sh--y calls to change the outcome? Rams were bailed out by the NFL and the refs. I agree with others, the NFL influences certain outcomes because it can:

2021: Rams story book ending
2020: Bucs winning at home with poster boy Brady (and the chiefs had 8 penalties in the first half to make sure it happened)
2019: New up and coming QB Mahomes and giving Andy Reid his first ring
2013. NFL wanted the #1 offense (Broncos) vs the #1 defense (Seahawks) so every call went against the 49ers in the NFC championship game
2012: Rey Lewis Retirement ring
2009: Saints win just a tad after Katrina
2001: Patriots win right after 9/11

It's always been obvious the NFL influences games, but last Sunday had to be the most arrogant and obvious I've seen the NFL get the result they wanted. I'll never look at the NFL the same again.

The jobbing by the officials was way more blatant in SBXL and that doesn't even make your list?

His whole list of “rigged” Super Bowl outcomes was just a cover for him to cry about the 9ers not making it….because the NFL planned the TIP…

Why in the world did the NFL let Seattle beat the brakes off the almighty Manning
Is it safe to assume all the 9er SB wins were a gift from the NFL
Agreed.