Refs make it unwatchable

BigBill1945

Reaction score
They are a joke. That call was so bad. Things like this produce momentum changes.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Every week they get it wrong, that was a catch. The nfl only has a few years left before it all collapses in on them. The refs suck more than ever.
Yeah. Between all the extraneous hype and inability to actually hit and the refs overinvolved I give it two years before it’s actually akin to the WWE

djb28

Reaction score
With the way the internet seems to have such an immediate impact, I am sure a few years will be more than the near future. People are slamming the NFL and refs now. Even players are talking shit.

Welshers2

Reaction score
Already points on the board for the refs. Insane. The back judge who said incomplete literally couldn't see the play. Instead of points we punt because of that corrupt call

kidhawk

Reaction score
I agree it was a catch but he hid it too much with his body on top of the ball to overturn it. I don’t really blame the refs for this one

Welshers2

Reaction score
I agree it was a catch but he hid it too much with his body on top of the ball to overturn it. I don’t really blame the refs for this one
How did they rule it incomplete in the first place then? The back judge couldn't even see the ball and said incomplete

kidhawk

Reaction score
How did they rule it incomplete in the first place then? The back judge couldn't even see the ball and said incomplete
You can also say they didn’t see the completed catch just as much as they didn’t see an incompletion.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Getting hard to watch for sure… but I keep coming back, I guess. Who the fool??

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Getting hard to watch for sure… but I keep coming back, I guess. Who the fool??
In the words of George W - There's an old saying in Tennessee—I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee—that says, 'Fool me once, shame on...shame on you. Fool me—you can't get fooled again

kidhawk

Reaction score
Then he should have kept his mouth shut and let officials with an actual view make the call.

They could have but they didn’t. There are often differing views on a play. There wasn’t any official trying to call it a catch. Some plays are just harder to call. Everyone here saw his arm under the ball on replay but nobody knows what happened to the ball after it gets obscured by his body. You can’t call a catch if you don’t see him go through the full process. That’s the rule.

WarHawks

Reaction score
The ball didn't move and his arm was under it the entire time. Horse crap call.