We beat the refs

pmedic920

Reaction score
Yep, I typically only complain out of emotion but I actually got pissed off at the BS today.

You know it’s messed up when they won’t even show replays of the phantom calls.

Anyone that claims the NFL doesn’t control what we see/don’t see needs to recall the disclaimers we hear.

“Without consent from the NFL”, they absolutely have control and I suspect they have reps/a rep in “the truck” where production and editing happens.

sc85sis

Reaction score
I hope Pete reams out the head of officiating behind the scenes. No excuse for some of those calls (and blatant non-calls against Cleveland).

James in PA

Reaction score
It's so sad that every time the Seahawks do something exciting (explosive play on O, stopping the opponent on 3rd or 4th down, etc) the first thing that IMMEDIATELY goes through my head is, "please no flags, please no flags." It's to the point where I can't even celebrate great plays anymore right away. I hate that so much.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
That phantom PI call on 3rd down when we were up 17-7 was a HUGE momentum shifter in the game. It might even have been topped by that ticky-tack hands to the face call on Witherspoon on 3rd down. Brutal calls.
This. In my opinion it was the difference between a loss and a blowout. Luckily we won

Fade

Reaction score
That phantom PI call on 3rd down when we were up 17-7 was a HUGE momentum shifter in the game. It might even have been topped by that ticky-tack hands to the face call on Witherspoon on 3rd down. Brutal calls.

I was literally seeing red the rest of the game after the phantom PI on Woolen.

I would've gone to jail had I been on that sideline.

I've seen a lot of bad calls both ways over the years and usually take it in stride, move on quickly, etc. Because I know the officiating is terrible going into it, so it's just a shoulder shrug.

But that one triggered me like I haven't been triggered in a long time.