The mysterious Sore arm

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Lets be honest. It has been the same guy on two different times both times. I was as sceptical as anyone last year, but it just might be true now that the Raiders ahve said the same.

And if both teams were lying, what does that say about Flynn? It would mean they know he is a mouse.

pehawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":23plgarz said:
Lets be honest. It has been the same guy on two different times both times. I was as sceptical as anyone last year, but it just might be true now that the Raiders ahve said the same.

And if both teams were lying, what does that say about Flynn? It would mean they know he is a mouse.

Both times have occurred only AFTER it's been reported he isn't the starter.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
pehawk":ucidp1gn said:
Scottemojo":ucidp1gn said:

Both times have occurred only AFTER it's been reported he isn't the starter.
It's possible both teams were lying. Which only makes him more of a hoo hah. Stand up for yourself, man!

pehawk

Reaction score
If the Hawks never sign Flynn, chances are another team gets Wilson. The Hawks masked that pick well with his signing. Without it, someone wouldve caught on, and possibly drafted him ahead of Seattle.

Not even possibly, most likely.

seatownboy

Reaction score
Maybe the dude just doesn't have the arm to last threw 4 preseason games:p I haven't trained in years, I don't think I could play 7 quarters of football in a month. Maybe he drinks a lot of beer and dinks around on the internet, lets lay off the guy.

kearly

Reaction score
pehawk":2cqfw3v9 said:
If the Hawks never sign Flynn, chances are another team gets Wilson. The Hawks masked that pick well with his signing. Without it, someone wouldve caught on, and possibly drafted him ahead of Seattle.

I think that without Flynn, we are still getting Wilson... in the 2nd round. Then we are taking somebody like Demario Davis in the 3rd round instead of Bobby Wagner.

Sure, we lost 8 or 10 million in cap space from Flynn, but we got back two 5ths after it was over, and obviously the whole situation worked out great. I hope for Oakland's sake that Flynn is their lucky rabbit's foot like he was for us, except the only franchise QB they luck out in getting thanks to Flynn will be Bridgewater next year.

pehawk

Reaction score
I don't know about that. Without Flynn the Hawks QB interviews are broadcasted and reported as fact, like Cleveland's, Miami's, Washington's, Indy's, etc.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
You don't think other teams know who we are interviewing w/out broadcasting? I don't necessarily disagree w/ you about it working as a good decoy but I think teams know better than the public who is talking to who and certainly know better than to buy into the mediots hype.

....well most teams possible exceptions like our buddy Timmay of course.. lol

pehawk

Reaction score
I dunno, look what the Seahawks did regarding Rice TE's last draft.

ivotuk

Reaction score
pehawk":2cf96vyd said:

Absolute genius Ryan! Of course that means John Schneider us beyond genius...

Latest posts