The 49ers Really Botched The QB Spot This Year

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
9er4life":x6xjayt1 said:
ArlosSpecial":x6xjayt1 said:
9er4life":x6xjayt1 said:
Marvin49":x6xjayt1 said:
Don't bother man. He only posts here when Niners lose. When they win he's mysteriously absent. When his arguments are exposed as the BS they are....he's nowhere to be found.

If the Niners lose this week, he's be on every thread talking about Jimmy G, Trey Lance and Kyle Shanahan. He'll drop the mic as if he's said something profound despite the fact that it was utter nonsense.

I mean i this very thread he was making fun of Niners selection of Brandon Aiyuk when they could have had Jefferson or DK.

Jefferson was selected before the Aiyuk pick and DK was taken in a completely different draft. The 49ers took Deebo Samuel over DK.

He just spews nonsense. Just wait....a fudge packing comment is coming.

Don't feed him
3 Niner trolls on a Hawk board saying "don't feed him"
Oh the irony
:177692:

Like I said before, lack of football knowledge and immaturity, that's all you bring to this board.
…..and remind us all again exactly what you bring to the forum Trollbert.

9er4life

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2kri3qqv said:
9er4life":2kri3qqv said:
ArlosSpecial":2kri3qqv said:
9er4life":2kri3qqv said:
Don't feed him
Oh the irony

Like I said before, lack of football knowledge and immaturity, that's all you bring to this board.

Speaking of lack of knowledge and immaturity

Marvin49

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3rcbqvxy said:
SEAHAWKS dot net

Soulfish I get your point.

...but I think its irrelevant.

The opinion that the 49ers suck and you all hate them isn't lost on me, nor do I expect anything else. We know where we are.

What we take issue with is flat out lame nonsense that IMO really makes YOUR fanbase look bad. I've called out other Niner fans for the similar behavior. There are plenty of posters here who regularly hate on the Niners or other teams and that's all good. Par for the course.

What we object to is the ones who constantly talk about fudge packing, make completely non sensical comments and then drop the mic like they've accomplished something, and then say the 49ers won't put Trey Lance in front of microphones for fear he'll speak in "Ebonics".

That ain't about fandom. Its a troll wherever he may post and whomever his favorite team might be.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
9er4life":1p022dbw said:
Sports Hernia":1p022dbw said:
9er4life":1p022dbw said:
ArlosSpecial":1p022dbw said:
Oh the irony

You can’t even answer a simple question, LOL.

Marvin49

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2qzhz9c1 said:
When did I say the Niners suck? They have a good team.

LOL.

I didn't mean you specifically. My point is that we are aware of where we are and we gotta have a thick skin to be an opposing fan here. Nothing wrong with that. Comes with the territory. If we were looking for someone who agreed with us all the time we wouldn't be here.

Its a bit over the top tho when someone just spews nonsense, talks about fudge backing CONSTANTLY and makes openly racist comments about the other teams QB.

9er4life

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":106ipvdo said:
9er4life":106ipvdo said:
Sports Hernia":106ipvdo said:
9er4life":106ipvdo said:

You can’t even answer a simple question, LOL.

You're not worthy

Latest posts