That was criminal.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
And I don't care what Fatty just said cause I cant read it but I will bet it is an attack on my post and opinion.
I guess calling people brain dead is ok. Rules for thee, not for me is your motto.

Rainger

Reaction score
First of all; be careful what you post. Big Brother may be watching. Actually they may be peeking in your curtains or monitoring your phone right now! I hope you're wearing pants!

I'd be naive to say the world is 100% pure.

In terms of sport betting, part of the thrill is the risk. Everybody wants to bet the sure thing but gamblers mostly enjoy the thrill of danger or suspense. The same goes largely for sports viewing. You gotta watch because because you never know which way this game may go. If you knew, would you watch? TV/Cable is where the money is.

I don't believe professional sports are steered. That's their mysterious allure that keeps folks guessing and curious to watch. That's where the big money is.
So you believe that 100% of the officials on the field are 100% honest?

Not one Ref in the entire league has money on the game through proxies and calling a PI or not calling a PI etc etc etc to manipulate the spread for that official doesn't occur???

No ref is going to BET for the risk. They will make sure they get their money, trust me.

Wow please sell me those rose colored glasses.

eo620

Reaction score

Not one Ref in the entire league has money on the game through proxies and calling a PI or not calling a PI etc etc etc to manipulate the spread for that official doesn't occur???

No ref is going to BET for the risk. They will make sure they get their money, trust me.

Please the the entire post. I said "I'd be naive to say the world is 100% pure. That includes ref's.

eo620

Reaction score
...and then, by extension, the players. For and against the Seahawks.

eo620

Reaction score

"No ref is going to BET for the risk. They will make sure they get their money, trust me."

You clearly do not know many degenerate gamblers. Easy money is great. The risk is the high.
"

Rainger

Reaction score
"No ref is going to BET for the risk. They will make sure they get their money, trust me."

You clearly do not know many degenerate gamblers. Easy money is great. The risk is the high.
"
But refs are not degenerate gamblers. The are professional lawyers doctors etc, using the NFL to enhance their money portfolios.

eo620

Reaction score
But refs are not degenerate gamblers. The are professional lawyers doctors etc, using the NFL to enhance their money portfolios.
again, you must not know many degenerate gamblers. Many are Doctors, Lawyers, etc. they have the $. They love the rush

eo620

Reaction score
The hierarchy of dependent society is kinda like:

Drug addicts are lower than alcoholics. (drug type has it's own hierarchy)
Alcholics are lower than gamblers

Gambling is the silent addiction because its "kinda" OK

jammerhawk

Reaction score
What a total bunch of hooey.

Perhaps as far as I’d go is that games are steered at times. XL was however a complete fix.

But rigged? GTFOOH!

Our team failed to appear in the first half spotting TB 14 points. Simply we sucked. After that there was a game but unless you were blind our guys weren’t going to win.

Reactions: FPD

Chawker

Reaction score
Yah, don't listen to the village idiot. What does he know. This hybrid 3-4 will work just fine. WRONG !
Its designed to compensate for a poor secondary which we don't have any more.

Four down line is a must in the NFL. We need to go back to a 4-3 and draft a young nose, a competent MLB and a safty. 2023 thats all on defense.

BASF

Reaction score
Yah, don't listen to the village idiot. What does he know. This hybrid 3-4 will work just fine. WRONG !
Its designed to compensate for a poor secondary which we don't have any more.

Four down line is a must in the NFL. We need to go back to a 4-3 and draft a young nose, a competent MLB and a safty. 2023 thats all on defense.
You do realize that their 3-4 just shut down our offense for most of the game?

Spohawks

Reaction score
What a total bunch of hooey.

Perhaps as far as I’d go is that games are steered at times. XL was however a complete fix.

But rigged? GTFOOH!

Our team failed to appear in the first half spotting TB 14 points. Simply we sucked. After that there was a game but unless you were blind our guys weren’t going to win.
Haha!!! Steering is rigging.
Any intention of altering is rigging.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I want back and checked, the first sack on Geno was 4 down lineman and so was the next four plays. So I was right.

You weren't right, and you generally haven't been on this topic. They went pretty much full bear front in their resurgent performances, which is not a base 4-3 like you've been trying to claim.

Same thing last year. And in 2020. Success with the bear front, which again, is not a basic 4-man front.

Not only that, but you've also been proven wrong on a league-wide basis, as more 3-4 adjacent teams have generally been better at run defense in the past few years.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Also, Seattle's bad stretch to begin was marked by a lot of 4-2-5 type stuff. The bear fronts are closer to the 3-4 than that is, so I don't think this ill-informed victory lap about 4 man fronts is warranted in really any way

hawksfanohio

Reaction score
As soon as I saw who the ref was, Hussey I think is his name, I knew it was going to be a long day. There are certain ones it seems that call ridiculous calls on Seattle.

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
Ok this is to all the people that think the NFL is fixed or alters games. What are you going to do about it? No really... how are you going to change it? I suspect you will do nothing but keep watching.