That was criminal.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
They dialed up the run game unexpectedly. Got it.

Marketed it like a superbowl. Didn't know it was gonna be XL.

That's the kind of officiating that honestly makes me want to stop watching the sport. I can't believe that just happened - and they can present that with a straight face.

Criminal Criminal Criminal. And, with intent. The commish is sitting there watching all of it.

Gonna take a few weeks off all this here. Wow. Just F***ing wow.

Crizilla

Reaction score
I didn't even watch last year's SB because I knew it was going to be rigged for the rams and it was. NFL wants Brady in the playoffs one more time Seahawks weren't going to win this one.

cymatica

Reaction score
To be fair, Seattle resorted back to their bad defensive scheme and used a bunch of 2 man fronts. I have no idea why they decided not to have enough dlinemen active. Yeah TB hasn't ran well but they basically conceded the game up front by doing that.

If the coaches weren't completely inept on the gameplan, they probably win this by at least a touchdown. They outsmarted themselves and went completely away from what has been working.

BASF

Reaction score
We couldn’t stop the run and got outplayed in the first half. Refs ain’t gonna do us any favors this year but the time of possession was telling
We couldn't stop the run because their interior Oline was holding constantly.

Their defensive line was holding quite a bit keeping our offensive linemen for doing their combo blocks to keep the linebackers from making the tackles.

In the end we did not take advantage of a loosely called game as well as they did.

However, there were several plays that they should have been called for pass interference ( offensive and defensive) that were not called. It gave them a touchdown, set up another of their touchdowns and cost us a two point conversion. Each play was important. Each of them went in the Bucs favor.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I blame the Seahawks more than the refs for this one.

Couple of bad calls for sure, but it wasn't game altering imo.

Now the Saints game on the other hand, that one was fixed

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I have to admit to having turned the game off for a stretch for blood pressure purposes but I did appreciate the make-up personal foul call in the 4th, that made me feel better tbh that it wasn't as lopsided, poorly officiated and biased towards the mj of football, meh, to be expected.

Spohawks

Reaction score
It's funny that you guys still think the NFL is real.

The refs are talking to others through their ear pieces, they can stop the game (and they have) to talk to the people watching the screens. They can get the call right, but they don't.

You have been trained to believe ref screw ups are part of the deal. Stop!

You have 2 options.
1)Enjoy the show that is being put on, knowing its fake (just like you would enjoy a movie)

2) live in a fantasy world thinking its real and that Billionaires are not going to manipulate the game for profit...just so we can have a fair game.

But back to the OP, I felt the same today. I took some years off of watching when the young boy rooting for his team wore off and the harsh reality of the NFL being rigged kicked in.

I am back to enjoy it like I would a sitcom.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
It's funny that you guys still think the NFL is real...
I am back to enjoy it like I would a sitcom......
News for S.P. O'Hawk:

It's not just football that's unreal, it's all of life being steered.....And it's not refs, it's God.

Now back to enjoying your sit, Comm.

cymatica

Reaction score

The refs are talking to others through their ear pieces, they can stop the game (and they have) to talk to the people watching the screens. They can get the call right, but they don't.

You have 2 options.
1)Enjoy the show that is being put on, knowing its fake (just like you would enjoy a movie)

2) live in a fantasy world thinking its real and that Billionaires are not going to manipulate the game for profit...just so we can have a fair game.

But back to the OP, I felt the same today. I took some years off of watching when the young boy rooting for his team wore off and the harsh reality of the NFL being rigged kicked in.

For me, it's more like trying to quit smoking. I know the games are most likely steered, but the addiction of football is tough to kick. I want to quit, because I know it's a bad habit, but it's not easy. On the other hand, the officiating is resembling the morning flem and chronic cough that got me to quit.

Spohawks

Reaction score
For me, it's more like trying to quit smoking. I know the games are most likely steered, but the addiction of football is tough to kick. I want to quit, because I know it's a bad habit, but it's not easy. On the other hand, the officiating is resembling the morning flem and chronic cough that got me to quit.
I 100% agree. And if others were being honest, they would agree as well. It is addicting.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score

You have 2 options.

You realize that in your scenario, other billionaires have to agree to be given the short stick and have their bottom line affected. It also requires that hundreds, if not thousands, of people have to have kept the secret for 30+ years. I am not a billionaire but have a hard time believing that any of them are willing to bear the brunt of a guided league and all the lost money that entails. It's beyond fantasyland to buy into this.

Chapow

Reaction score
They didn't lose this game because of officiating. They lost this game because they played like shit.

That was as poorly as they've played since week 2 when they lost 27-7 against SF.

James in PA

Reaction score
I'm more furious with the field conditions than the refs. Both teams were slipping and sliding all over the place. It was just unacceptable. So frustrating to watch.

shane28

Reaction score
We couldn't stop the run because their interior Oline was holding constantly.

Their defensive line was holding quite a bit keeping our offensive linemen for doing their combo blocks to keep the linebackers from making the tackles.

In the end we did not take advantage of a loosely called game as well as they did.

However, there were several plays that they should have been called for pass interference ( offensive and defensive) that were not called. It gave them a touchdown, set up another of their touchdowns and cost us a two point conversion. Each play was important. Each of them went in the Bucs favor.
Also bad blocks in the back on brooks that were not callled.

BASF

Reaction score
I still have not seen a video of our two point conversion try, but I am pretty sure that they threw Penny Hart to the ground off the line of scrimmage when he was the primary receiver.

Latest posts