Test to see who is a lifetime Hawks fan vs. a bandwagoner

rsm650

Reaction score
Uhh...Russell Wilson?

Damn, I'm the first to fail the test. I'm not a fan; I'm a bandwagoner :sarcasm_off:

Julian Peterson (dunno if he was well known nationally)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Darryl Turner
Terry Taylor
Paul Moyer

Lol.. I saw a clip today win Vann McElroy in it. Who was a dirty Raider player that became a Hawk. Other Raider/Hawks? Trey Junkin and Winston Moss who used to slap Mirer around.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Karsten Bailey ..

and my favorite Seahawk as a kid was John Friesz.

COME AT ME BRO.

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
Rufus Porter. He was always a good LB and he seemed to have some big time plays at crucial times. He was also a very good pass rusher from 89-92.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Birdfinger":2c4pb3go said:
FABIEN BOWNES!!

And I win the internet! (after editing the spelling of his last name!) :mrgreen:

I still remember GLENN FOLEY nailing him for a touchdown.

Remember when JERHEME URBAN was the flavor of the month?

Kryten

Reaction score
Actually, how about Paul Moyer. Hard to replace the legend (#45), but he was pretty good and certainly didn't get much (any) national attention.

pmedic920

Reaction score
nIdahoSeahawk":kib8vskw said:
I'll admit, I became a fan during the '05 run. I was 16 years old and wasn't a football fan until then. My dad was always watching the Hawks games, and told me that Seattle has the best running back in the NFL, and is one of the best teams. That drew my interest, so I sat down and watched the Colts game from right after Tony Dungy's son had died, and I've watched every hawk game (except for the first part of the 2011 season while I was in boot camp) ever since. I registered on this forum during the Jim Mora season, so while I did join during the 05 bandwagon, I never left

You are "ok" I'm my book, young man.
Got on board as soon as you could.

Latest posts