Test to see who is a lifetime Hawks fan vs. a bandwagoner

Steve2222

Reaction score
Who could forget the great Lamar King out of Saginaw Valley State?

HawkWow

Reaction score
HawkWow":1jatozyp said:
The Nigerian nitemare: Christian Okoye and the Caucasian nitemare Kelly Stouffer.

The above was a test, if not a trap. Okoye was a stud with the Chiefs, never played for our Hawks. YOU should have caught this. ; )

I wish the same could be said for Stouffer.

ChrisB Bacon

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":4318w3mc said:
One player I always liked that didn't really get a lot of national recognition was Julius Peterson

I hope I'm getting whooshed.. But you mean Julian?

Also, Leonard Weaver. I was so pissed when we let him go.

seahawksfanatic000

Reaction score
I am 19 years old, but have liked the hawks since the Super Bowl season when I was 11. Does that make me a bandwaggoner?

HawkWow

Reaction score
seahawksfanatic000":ccwznffm said:
I am 19 years old, but have liked the hawks since the Super Bowl season when I was 11. Does that make me a bandwaggoner?

Your age makes you fortunate. Wagon be damned!

seahawksfanatic000

Reaction score
HawkWow":2uqhn53q said:
seahawksfanatic000":2uqhn53q said:

Your age makes you fortunate. Wagon be damned!

Also, Alexander was unstoppable in madden 05. I always schooled my friends with the hawks

FLhawkfan

Reaction score
8 pages in and no mention of Jim Zorn? I became Seahawks fan for life when he and a couple other players took a tour through SE Alaska and I got his autograph. I'd bet he's the only NFL starting QB to hold a PR event in Ketchikan AK.

McGruff

Reaction score
cberg":1ryei9ko said:
Name an old Seahawk who flew under the national radar but every true fan knows all about.

I'll go first:

Dan Doornink

Paul Skansi.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Kryten":3dbo11th said:
HansGruber":3dbo11th said:
Bobby Boucher, Jr.

He was awesome because he could play multiple positions, and is also the only player qualified to handle dihydrogen monoxide - a very dangerous chemical when used improperly (it is caustic, and causes many deaths every year) but absolutely essential to football success.

When I was in HS they actually encouraged us to put dihydrogen monoxide and sometimes hydrogen hydroxide in our bodies. They had bins of sodium chloride (in red pill form) for us to take if we dared. I took all three at different times, but am still alive.

You're either brave or insane!! Have you seen what sodium chloride does to a banana slug? Yikes!

In any case, ol' Bobby Boucher was a master with the hydrogen hydroxide. And a damn fine football player too.

tdigitee

Reaction score
Sure, I'll play, not that it proves anything but it's fun to see names I hadn't thought about in a while. I always thought Greg Gaines was awesome. Sean Dawkins was a stud, in '99 anyway. Corey Harris.

Help me out - I remember there were two WRs named Thomas in the mid 90s. One was an early-round bust IIRC, the other was a tenacious smaller dude. Robb was one of them? I could look this up but am curious if people remember those cats.