Statement from Jody, Pete , and John on Wilson

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Really interesting how you come to his defense...hmm
I have no personal affinity for Cyrus. I'm just not sure how his posts can be construed as pining for same-sex romance. It's a weird accusation.

John63

Reaction score
I have no personal affinity for Cyrus. I'm just not sure how his posts can be construed as pining for same-sex romance. It's a weird accusation.

Well it's weird how he and you always seem to feel the need to worry about anything or anyone who remotely disagree with you about things.

As I said Wilson is gone time to move on. However not only can't he and now you move on he feels the need to lie about others and continue to feel the need to talk about Wilson and push his narrative. And draw others into it.

Yo.me he and toy are hilarious because u can't help yourselves.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
I hate seeing #3 elsewhere, knew could happened I just figured after another extension. No denying, if anything its completely under appreciated, the success and things he brought to this franchise. But the hero ball instead of moving the chains, him “passively“ vaguely answering interview questions and accounts from teammates saying he checked out Im kinda excited to see the change. Might be rough but once Rogers got 50 mill a year you knew we were trading.

toffee

Reaction score
Well it's weird how he and you always seem to feel the need to worry about anything or anyone who remotely disagree with you about things.

As I said Wilson is gone time to move on. However not only can't he and now you move on he feels the need to lie about others and continue to feel the need to talk about Wilson and push his narrative. And draw others into it.

Yo.me he and toy are hilarious because u can't help yourselves.
They couldn't? but neither could you :)