Statement from Jody, Pete , and John on Wilson

John63

Reaction score
Seeing as it makes absolutely no sense at all and isn't concretely decipherable, this seems like an unrealistic expectation.
Very simple wilson is gone but you still can't stop talking about him that's what living rest free means.

Last edited:

chris98251

Reaction score
Wasn't there someone who said something about being sure Jody had a team of nfl experts who could whisper in her ear ways to turn the Hawks around and head in the right direction? My memory is fading more and more each day but I could've sworn I saw that somewhere in this forum...
They did, why Pete is here and Wilson isn't, why the whole defensive staff has been reworked, Pete and John made drastic overhauls because they were called on the carpet, ten years of success but the Anchor that was Wilson was sinking the ship. We would have a passive aggressive version of Aaron Rodgers here and never have a complete team. If Pete fails now he and or he and John are next.

Also if your notice aging Veterans have been let go, we are building younger now. We will have to see who and what comes of this not to mention possibly going to a more 3 - 4 look on defense also.

John63

Reaction score
I love the denial of joining a Broncos board. Most of the same spew he posts here.
Dude I am flattered all the attention, and all. And am flatterdd u feel the need to make crap up to get my attention but I don't role that way. U need to go another rump buddy.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Dude I am flattered all the attention, and all. And am flatterdd u feel the need to make crap up to get my attention but I don't role that way. U need to go another rump buddy.
Y'know, I'm not sure anything Cyrus said implied a desire for homosexual relations with you. Really bizarre take.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Haha nice try. You've been outed..although its not really a big deal since your a Wilson fan first. Why deny it? Lots of people belong to other team forums.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
To attempt to refocus the thread:

This is clearly what the owner of the team feels, as well. To those critical of the front office's handling of this "break-up," you now need to include the full ownership team in your grievances.

I appreciate the overall tone that the public-facing comments have displayed. I think this route is the most conducive route to building another contender and moving on as an organization.

Can't look back. Can't apologize. Can't make it seem like a defeat has taken place - not just because defeatism doesn't win games, but because no one can be sure that a defeat has taken place.