Someone getting cut today

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
Who is it? the new Offensive linemen guy....
Ware to IR.
Mike morgan?

Tjack trade
Bj daniels..

OR a shocker like SIDNEY RICE, or Earl (giggle)

drdiags

Reaction score
Clayton thinks it will be Mayowa. I am thinking a DL (Schofield?). I know that would be a shock so maybe I will hedge my bet and ... I don't know. Tough call. Mayowa or Morgan sounds about right. I think Steven Williams gets the axe when and if Harvin comes back. Or one of the temporary OL dudes hopefully (which means Okung, Unger and Breno have made it back by then).

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Unger's injury really messed this up. I really hope they find a way to keep Mayowa, but he's the one who's usually inactive on game days. The team may feel it still needs Morgan on ST, especially with Lane out this week.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Largent80":2c8xu99l said:
I cut my finger this morning.

Hey Morgan.....Buh-Bye

The already cut an LB - John Loutelelei earlier this week, Morgan is safe. They need backup LBs and Morgan is too versatile to cut. The easiest move is to put Ware on IR so no one has to be cut. Ware hasn't played much so he wouldn't be missed and Mike Rob is an option should they need a FB in the future.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I doubt its either Morgan or Mayowa.

Morgan is versatile and is a core STer.

Mayowa has a high ceiling even though he's pretty, raw no way he makes it through claims.

I'll say Hauptmann for a week or so. I think he would be inactive anyway. McQ, Carp, LJP, Sweez, Bowie, Spitz, and Bailey would be your 7 active. Do we usually roll with 8.

Ah, this is so supenseful.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I hope we don't trade TJ for BJ. We'd likely have to settle for a 6th for T-Jack. We do well with those late rd picks, but TJ can run this offense and win (with our defense). I don't have that confidence in BJ and I'm hoping we brought him in to run some wild cat, read option, etc.

BJ's being touted as a "poor man's RW". That would be a very poor man, IMO. We struck lightning with RW....but how often does lightning strike twice? RW's larger hands and superior QB intellect are huge reasons for his success. I see a nitemare scenario if we had to depend on BJ to run this offense with any regularity. Keep T-Jack!

Killa Kam

Reaction score
Hope its Jason Spitz, since Unger hopefully willl be back next week

Trrrroy

Reaction score
I'm going to go with Spencer Ware either cut or IR'd. I like the guy, but he's the most expendable piece on the team right now, IMO.

canzag

Reaction score
Its WR Stephen Williams. makes sense. Had not done anything

Seaswab

Reaction score
Down to 4 wide receivers, with injury prone sidney rice

Happypuppy

Reaction score
I am going with Mayowa. Less likely to be picked up...I know yeah right we have lost what like 13?

drdiags

Reaction score
Seems kind of crappy if they made him fly out to Indy, only to cut him before morning breakfast or lunch. Why not just give him the boot on Friday? To answer my own question, it probably was so they could see how other questionable players responded to another day of rest in case they wanted to drop one of the OL folks for example, but still. Come on Man!

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
drdiags":2e433ycw said:
.........but still. Come on Man!

And when you question this crass move, all I hear is, "That's the way life is in the NFL". Personally, I do not believe that it has to be that way. Then I hear, "They're big boys. They can handle it." Then comes to my mind the Golden Rule....."Do unto others as you would want done unto you."

Teqneek

Reaction score
Seaswab":nn4b41u3 said:
Down to 4 wide receivers, with injury prone sidney rice

For your future reference :

adjective

often sustaining injuries

Hes had two injuries.. one knee, in which he missed 9 games to start the season, and then hurt his hip in the NFC Champ game and unfortunately opted not for surgery during the off season, being the only reason he missed time that year.

But hey.. it seems to be the norm in Seahawk territory..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts