So Proud of My Hawkas

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I wish I was as positive as you Largent, but I just cannot muster it today. I was proud of the offense effort yesterday, but I cannot say the same about the defense......huge letdown.

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":lpnl5sad said:
All I ask is 100% effort.

As long as they give me that I will love them all even if they make bonehead or physical mistakes.

100% effort is great, but if you if we don't win than what is the point? I will always be a Hawks fan but it gets old hearing they gave a good effort but just came up short.

Basis4day

Reaction score
I've never been able to understand the mentality of expecting wins and losses. The only real way to see how good your team is at the end of the season. Even great defenses get burned every once in a while. Many posters on here have an expectation that having an elite defense means we force nothing but 3 and outs, consistently, every game. Are we an elite defense? I still think we are, and i think that at the end of the season the numbers will hold true.

Where is it written that we can't be a good team unless we go 16-0 on our way to a Superbowl victory?

Every game this year has been close. No one has blown us out. I have every reason to have faith that we have a chance to win every game. That doesn't mean we need to find a bridge to jump off after every loss.

Many on the board would be thrilled with being 4-4 with this schedule at the beginning of the season. I'm still confident we can go 10-6. There is so much football left to be played.
Keep things in perspective. We are FANS, not players, not coaches and by no means are we geniuses or fortune tellers.

Go Hawks.