Any updates on Bryan Mone?

toffee

Reaction score
Our first rounder Murphy worked well with a very beefy tackle next to him, Mone is the size of Sweat, and he could be signed for Vetmin. Is there any news on Mone? is he finally healthy?

seabowl

Reaction score
Terrible signing! Yes I believe he was cut.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
He was cut around the same time-frame as Diggs, Adams, and Dissly.

I never understood that second contract. He went from $850,000/1 year to 11+ million/2 years or just over $220,000 per tackle. Nice gig!

Hawknight

Reaction score
He was cut around the same time-frame as Diggs, Adams, and Dissly.

I never understood that second contract. He went from $850,000/1 year to 11+ million/2 years or just over $220,000 per tackle. Nice gig!
Probably something to do with Drinking and negotiating contracts 😆

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Mone wasn't very good when he was healthy. They already have Hankins signed. The dude is 320+.
Byron Murphy played with a 360lbs+ dude next to him, that 360lbs+ is no longer available, but Mone is very available and can play some when healthy?? The key question is Mone's health.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Byron Murphy played with a 360lbs+ dude next to him, that 360lbs+ is no longer available, but Mone is very available and can play some when healthy?? The key question is Mone's health.
It's a good thought but pro football doesn't work that way. You can't just plug any big guy and expect same results. Poona Ford had more success plugging the middle than Mone did and he's about 30-40 pds lighter than Mone. Sweat > Mone. Remember when the Seahawks had Brandon Mebane....he was more Hankins size than Mone's size but the guys who played next to him had tons of success. One of those guys was a guy named Clinton McDonald. Just cause a guy is huge doesn't mean he's effective.

morgulon1

Reaction score
He's so healthy , Seattle got rid of him.
If they felt he was healthy and an asset
They'd already have made a move to retain him

morgulon1

Reaction score
Indeed Hankins will be used in short yardage and goal line situations.
I think Byron Murphy II can play a little goal line FB RB TE as well. I thought they spoke about that a little on whatever program was on but I can't confirm.

Could you imagine both those dudes in goal line at the same time ? That would be a display of brute force power bitch slap