So.. no one has posted this yet. Mike Holmgren joining KJR

jake206

Reaction score
I was hoping he would join Brock instead of Softy. Would have made an interesting pair...ex-QB, ex-coach.

TLD0550

Reaction score
heard softy announce it today kinda fun, I love Holmgrens insight

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to it, I can't imagine he'd do any worse than some of the other guysplus he will have more insight and know how things really work and can look past the typical fan or sports guy with his opinions.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I prefer analysis from ex-players and coaches over regular joes whose only credential is a radio/TV personality, so this is cool IMO. I'm not in the Seattle area anymore, but I'll be sure tp check the audio links every now and then.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Hmmmm..

Guess who raises the 12th MAN Flag for a playoff game this year?

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Very cool.

I was thrilled when the Seahawks announced that Mike was hired as the new HC early in 1999... even more so than when Pete was announced... but there's no comparison between what Mike accomplished and what Pete (and John) have accomplished.

Pete will go down as the best Seahawks HC of all time in my opinion... and John Schneider will go down the same way as the best GM of all time.

I've always wondered what it's like to be one of the premier franchises in the NFL.

Now I know... and I'm friggin' loving it!!!

Seaman

Reaction score
bestfightstory":sbestj0z said:
Hmmmm..

You know that would be awesome! I know I will be hyped up like crazy seeing him loaf out there to the flagpole. Kinda like when PA went out and waved his towel... (this is not meant to sound sarcastic).

BigMeach

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":1m10xsls said:
Very cool.

I was thrilled when the Seahawks announced that Mike was hired as the new HC early in 1999... even more so than when Pete was announced... but there's no comparison between what Mike accomplished and what Pete (and John) have accomplished.

Pete will go down as the best Seahawks HC of all time in my opinion... and John Schneider will go down the same way as the best GM of all time.

I've always wondered what it's like to be one of the premier franchises in the NFL.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Not to be negative nancy but we had 1 good year. Let's make a run of it first for multiple years before declaring ourselves a premier franchise. Right now Holmgrein has done way more with the Hawks than Pete has done, that will hopefully not be the case in 10 years from now. But right now it is.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2q0x3l5j said:
Hmmmm..

Can you imagine what it would be like if Mike raised the flag at the NFC championship game this year.

YEAH, BABY!!!! The Clink would go ballistic.

I'm predicting that the game would be better then the 42-13.... if you know what I mean!! :th2thumbs:

That's what we ought to call it... the 42-13.. commemorating the day that the Seattle Seahawks wrested back control of the NFCW from the pathetic 40-whiners cry-baby little pissy-ass :pukeface: :49ersmall: biatches.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":1980y2db said:
bestfightstory":1980y2db said:
Hmmmm..

Can you imagine what it would be like if Mike raised the flag at the NFC championship game this year.

YEAH, BABY!!!! The Clink would go ballistic.

I'm MUCH rather have Hasselbeck do it, although that wont happen since he'll be under contract to another team. Then my next choice would be Shaun, then DJack, then Holmgren. Honestly, Holmgren wouldnt really get me very jacked.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
BigMeach":s6qia93s said:
onanygivensunday":s6qia93s said:
Very cool.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Not to be negative nancy but we had 1 good year. Let's make a run of it first for multiple years before declaring ourselves a premier franchise. Right now Holmgrein has done way more with the Hawks than Pete has done, that will hopefully not be the case in 10 years from now. But right now it is.
I'm betting on the come and I'm not ashamed of it. (Not saying that you are btw.)

And yes, I do believe that we are a premier franchise at this exact moment in time.

I've been waiting a long time for these days and I am relishing every moment.

BigMeach

Reaction score
I don't disagree with you, I just don't wanna jynx it. Trust me I would love every second of it and am.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
bestfightstory":ibg8f7kw said:
Hmmmm..

This would bring me to tears.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
bestfightstory":3ri8172c said:
Hmmmm..

I'm already visualizing the big screen showing all of Holmgren's highlights. Man oh man that will be a great day.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":37n4rw1t said:
bestfightstory":37n4rw1t said:
Hmmmm..

I'm already visualizing the big screen showing all of Holmgren's highlights. Man oh man that will be a great day.

A great day? It would be an awesome day! Another NFC Championship!

Atradees

Reaction score
Nice. That's a job I would like to see Holmgren in. So he comes home to Seattle. I always liked his spots.

I think Caroll's Seahawks are a premeir team in this league too.

Latest posts