So glad we're playing SF at 1-0

Crizilla

Reaction score
Feels really good going into next weekend knowing we have a chance to make a huge statement in the league while going 2-0. This is a big time game, fellas.

Blood. Bath.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Crizilla":3d104dsi said:
Feels really good going into next weekend knowing we have a chance to make a huge statement in the league while going 2-0. This is a big time game, fellas.

Blood. Bath.

Why do you think it is scheduled for 5 PM Sunday Night?

Veilside

Reaction score
The fact that we both won our opening games is just going to hype it more too.

Hawks46

Reaction score
SF looks good. We REALLY need to hang two losses on them this year.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
SF looked weird today. I think they're good, obviously, but they didn't get their running game going at all. They only had 90 yards at 2.4 a pop. They threw the ball around the yard on the Pack, but most of those yards were to two guys, Anquan Boldin and Vernon Davis (306 of Kaepernick's 412 yards). Boldin doesn't worry me so much because he's the type of guy our DBs excel at covering, but Davis could be a problem, and Kaepernick is legit.

On defense, they were okay. Good run defense, solid pressure, but their secondary is not good, though Eric Reid will be pretty good for them someday. I think they are good and should win the division with their softer schedule, but they seem really beatable to me this year, way more than last year.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Hawks46":3vgn394z said:
SF looks good. We REALLY need to hang two losses on them this year.

SF is very good and I too believe we do need to sweep the 9ers. With our tough road schedule, I think we will need to sweep the Rams and Zona as well. Let's get it done Hawks!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If they think Boldin or Davis is going to hang 300 yards combined on our secondary at home, they are in for a rude awakening.

They have the film to watch ALL WEEK.

12th Man + Russell Wilson + Our Defense @ Home = Happy NET Forum Sunday Night.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
I'm less nervous for this game than the Carolina game, that's for sure. If you wanna throw the ball on Seattle you better have some Denver, Atlanta, or New Orleans level pass catchers. What the 49ers are fielding is a far cry from that.

Lady Talon

Reaction score
I had little doubt RW would come through in Carolina, but I couldn't be happier we escaped their front 7 with a W. The way our schedule is, compared to SF's, losing a single game this year will feel like we dropped two.

Wasn't too impressed with SF's home win, especially defensively. CK and co. will have a problem with our DB's, especially if Browner is back.

Ninerguy

Reaction score
Lady Talon":81g4lj2s said:
I had little doubt RW would come through in Carolina, but I couldn't be happier we escaped their front 7 with a W. The way our schedule is, compared to SF's, losing a single game this year will feel like we dropped two.

Wasn't too impressed with SF's home win, especially defensively. CK and co. will have a problem with our DB's, especially if Browner is back.

Of course your not impressed...Having to open your season 2 years in a row with the Green Bay Packers is soooo easy and beating them both times, once in their house now in ours is very unimpressive.

I guess starting with Arizona and Carolina the past 2 seasons is much more impressive, though you did lose one of those.

It will be a very interesting game Sunday night. You are the favorites and should win. Im happy the Niners won this first game to take a little pressure off the Sunday night Dog Fight in Seattle.

Good luck and no injuries!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Ninerguy":2j7rch44 said:
Of course your not impressed...Having to open your season 2 years in a row with the Green Bay Packers is soooo easy and beating them both times, once in their house now in ours is very unimpressive.

I guess starting with Arizona and Carolina the past 2 seasons is much more impressive, though you did lose one of those.

Why you bringing up old sh*t?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Ninerguy":qkaaypj2 said:

It will be a very interesting game Sunday night. You are the favorites and should win. Im happy the Niners won this first game to take a little pressure off the Sunday night Dog Fight in Seattle.

Personally, I think the 49ers are a formidable mo fo team. And I'm sure most of us Seahawks fans agree. I was really hoping to see Kaepernick get swallowed up by a rejuvenated Packers defense -- and while they actually did a good job -- Kaep still threw for over 400 yards and 3 TDs. That's a good day no matter who you are.

It was a fun game to watch. Two top NFC teams pounding it out.

Had our team -- the one who played Carolina today -- played the 49ers in San Francisco today, it's hard to say we would have beat you guys. That's what makes it so fun though. Nobody knows for sure.

What I DO know is that the Seattle Seahawks you saw in Carolina today will resemble nothing like the Seattle Seahawks team the 49ers will see at home next Sunday night. That's one guarantee. How it ends up? We'll see! I like our chances! Looking forward to a great, nasty rivalry for years to come!

davidonmi

Reaction score
I think boldin is their flanker which means sherm gets him. THIS IS THE TIME TO PROVE YURSELF SHERM

Lady Talon

Reaction score
Ninerguy":2jnezrc0 said:
Lady Talon":2jnezrc0 said:

Don't get all hurt or anything. Not often a projected top 5 defensive team gives up 4 tds on their own turf. Tell me, why should it have impressed me? What was your worst loss last year at home? 26-3 vs the Giants who scored two offensive TDs and like 4 FGs?

Why are you impressed with that performance? Hell last years opener in GB you limited them to one offensive TD.

Axx

Reaction score
just take away Anquan Boldin. That's Kappernicks new boyfriend since his old was got hurt.

Latest posts