Smith v Kaep

fsmassey

Reaction score
My other favorite player, aside from Marshawn Lynch. I'm happy for Alex, he looks like he's playing boring as hell... but wait until his team is behind. They're a hungry team, with a hungry coach and QB to boot. This season is great :0190l:

Kixkahn

Reaction score
KC could be a surprise this season. Good for Smith getting benched for an injury. I think that is a low blow to any player.

mikeak

Reaction score
I don't have an issue with benching an injured player when the other guy plays better. These guys gets paid millions and should understand that it is a business.

But as I said when it happened - couldn't have ended better for Seattle. Game managed slow drives taking 5-10yards at a atone was out weakness last year. Attack our secondary - please go right ahead. A.Smith can manage a game start to finish and if you have solid lines then the question is why trade him for a quick hitter. They didnt need one....

rideaducati

Reaction score
The chiefs have beaten three bottom tier teams...whooptie doo. I doubt Alex will be able to three yard pass his way to wins against good teams. Luckily for them, their schedule does not include very many good teams.