Simon waived / Tukuafu Re-signed

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
HawkFan72":31pk8mlg said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/776160762356260864[/tweet]

..............and went directly to the IR.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3i2t3ki8 said:
HawkFan72":3i2t3ki8 said:

Cardinals are desperate.

Glad Simon is gone. He was given every chance, but I think he just didn't mature and we can use the roster spot for somebody that's going to be available.

And I don't have a problem with people (like myself) who dislike the guy, or those who may like him and are upset he's gone. It gets tiresome as a fan to see someone with so much physical talent given all the time in the world, yet never pull it together. I've never been comfortable with the guy since before we drafted him when he got arrested and yelled at the police officer "I'm going to own this town when I get drafted."

There's a lot of reasons to dislike the guy, but don't get upset with me because I dislike him. I'm a fan, my feelings towards a player are my prerogative and there's no right or wrong to it. I may be wrong, this guy may turn out to be a Pro Bowler for AZ, but not a one of us here know that. And if he does, I'll say "Damn, I was wrong about that dude!"

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
ivotuk":cz7q0h74 said:
There's a lot of reasons to dislike the guy, but don't get upset with me because I dislike him. I'm a fan, my feelings towards a player are my prerogative and there's no right or wrong to it. I may be wrong, this guy may turn out to be a Pro Bowler for AZ, but not a one of us here know that. And if he does, I'll say "Damn, I was wrong about that dude!"

I don't dislike Simon, he isn't a bad dude.

But I'm like Pete and John, enough's enough with the injuries. Like Holmgren use to say "if you want to play on my team you have to be available."

kobebryant

Reaction score
[/quote]

There's a lot of reasons to dislike the guy[/quote]

There are ?

two dog

Reaction score
Do you guys still have those warm and fuzzy feelings for Simon
now that he's a bird?

I always kind of liked him, kept waiting for it to happen. Never did.
He should at least be highly motivated now, against Seattle anyway.

dogorama

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":36y0blfg said:
HawkFan72":36y0blfg said:

The Cards are probably as desperate a team as there is in the NFL right now for corners. This also provides them w/an opportunity to learn all they need to know about the Seahawk's defensive playbook. Granted, they already know a lot, but it doesn't hurt to have a former player that knows their tendencies.

BadgerVid

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":102uo1b7 said:
dogorama":102uo1b7 said:
Sgt. Largent":102uo1b7 said:
HawkFan72":102uo1b7 said:

The Cards are probably as desperate a team as there is in the NFL right now for corners. This also provides them w/an opportunity to learn all they need to know about the Seahawk's defensive playbook. Granted, they already know a lot, but it doesn't hurt to have a former player that knows their tendencies.

This can be beneficial to the Hawks too, as they can use what Simon knows against him.

Let's hope they do a better job of that than they did when Browner went to the Patriots...