Simon waived / Tukuafu Re-signed

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Just annoyed that we cit Burley initially and kept Simon. Would still like Burley around.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
And so, the Seahawks' world turns...

Very glad to have the big man back. Can't wait to see him pancake a Ram

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
The Tuk and Thomas Express, When you get hit by a truck and a train hits you afterwards, that's what defenses are going to be feeling. Good signing!

The Breh

Reaction score
Mojambo":1x0lduto said:
I bet pretty much everyone celebrating in this thread would have reacted the same way had Seattle cut Justin Britt before training camp.

I see no reason to celebrate the fact that the coaching staff was unable to tap into his considerable talent. But whatever, people around here need that whipping boy, it seems. Wonder who's up next? I'm guessing Procise or Ifedi (if his ankle injury lingers)

I don't think Simon will be unemployed long. And I do think there's a decent chance he figures it out somewhere else.

He may have needed the Christine Michael treatment.
He was a hothead, always injured and lucky to be around as long as he was.
A very few minority of Hawks fans are gonna be sad with the news.

The Breh

Reaction score
Largent80":1rg70tdx said:
He feels like he doesn't belong again.

He was playing for a historically run-first team who threw 42 times..
Frustration while getting denied a chance to prove yourself isn't terrible. He wants to put work in 8)

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":2inzr6or said:
Let's make sure we shit on the guy on his way out of town. That seems to important around here.
Yeah..What's with that?
The guy has been around here for quite awhile, though he never seemed to live up to the hype, he at least tried to get there.
Kind of bothersome that some folks here be giving him shit...Oh well... good luck Tharold.

Mick063

Reaction score
One way to solve the penalty epidemic is to start losing the guys that make them all of the time.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Wish they would have dumped Simon a lot earlier so we could have shopped around for a replacement before the beginning of the season...so much for being better than Sherman...

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":1p5lejys said:
Simon got destroyed in XLIX and was never the same again.

Glad to see Truckafoo back.

Or as Mr. 'T' would say -> "Truck-a-Fool" :rumble: LOL.

LolaRox

Reaction score
Glasgow Seahawk":2p8dd3ok said:
Just annoyed that we cit Burley initially and kept Simon. Would still like Burley around.

You think you're annoyed, imagine how Burley must feel sitting on Cleveland's bench.

OASN - I wonder if the front office thought they could waive Burley injured and get him back? If so, Cleveland spoiled those plans and claimed him.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
scutterhawk":38awgebs said:
Hawkstorian":38awgebs said:
Let's make sure we shit on the guy on his way out of town. That seems to important around here.
Yeah..What's with that?
The guy has been around here for quite awhile, though he never seemed to live up to the hype, he at least tried to get there.
Kind of bothersome that some folks here be giving him shit...Oh well... good luck Tharold.

This aligns well with the crowd who want to skewer a player because they get injured. I don't know if these people just never do anything that could injure themselves or they are so unhappy that they have no empathy for anyone? :141847_bnono:

northseahawk

Reaction score
I wish Simon would have been cut long before. Maybe he wouldnt have almost single handedly lost the superbowl for us.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":1eng7toi said:
We should be shitting on Pete and John too, after letting Burley walk and keeping him.
Right on, if there's one thing this FO is incompetent at it is fielding a secondary.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Goes to show theres a lot of time to be wasted here if you're not careful.

Guys were endlessly trying to convince me and others Simon was the second coming all off season.