SIAP: 49ers send fans a how-to guide on cheering for Seahawk

chris98251

Reaction score
There is an audio version I heard on KJR today, must listen, if you laughed at the written you will roll with the audio, it's that bad and it will also piss you off because it calls for fans to hurt Seahawks fans and the players to injure our players.

Seeker

Reaction score
omg now I want to just help these guys. they really don't know what they're doing.

Beer Hawk

Reaction score
While we're talking about the NFCCG and the Super Bowl they're talking about this coming Sunday. Must suck to be a 9er fan these days.

chris98251

Reaction score
Largent80":da3wb1g8 said:
Is there a link for the audio version?

I tried like hell to find it, but could not find a definitive link, it was on the afternoon show coming home yesterday.

I hope I can stumble across it and maybe they will post it.

OrFan

Reaction score
They said on the NFL network today that it was a mistake being sent out. It was supposed to go to one dept, and ended up going to another, which sent it out to the pubic, etc.

B.S.

Why would you have an inter dept memo encouraging everyone to wear red? How would everyone know to do that if it were not meant for the public?

They found out that the entire country laughed at the poor little Niner fans for having to be told how to cheer, because they are without a clue, and tried to retract it.