Prepare for a Seahawk screwjob

johnnyfever

Reaction score
So dumb. We lost for a bunch of reasons the refs have nothing to do with.

Quit with the conspiracy crap, yall sound like niner fans....

Marvin49

Reaction score
....is someone here seriously saying Seattle lost because of the refs? Seriously? I'm hoping nobody is taking that seriously.

You lost by three scores. Would have been 4 but Niners played all backup on that last Seattle scoring drive.

Purdy was hit late out of bounds. No flag. Abram was pulling on Deebos injured leg after the play. No flag.

Please.

renofox

Reaction score
Ag
....is someone here seriously saying Seattle lost because of the refs? Seriously? I'm hoping nobody is taking that seriously.

You lost by three scores. Would have been 4 but Niners played all backup on that last Seattle scoring drive.

Purdy was hit late out of bounds. No flag. Abram was pulling on Deebos injured leg after the play. No flag.

Please.
Agreed. But why are you posting here tonight?
Let Seahawks fans be miserable in their own ways and go celebrate with fellow 49er fans.
Dick move.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Ag

Agreed. But why are you posting here tonight?
Let Seahawks fans be miserable in their own ways and go celebrate with fellow 49er fans.
Dick move.

LOL. Actually I logged in to say gratz on your season which I did in the NFL channel.

I also show up when my team loses to say congratz.

Not my fault that someone posted BS like the above.

renofox

Reaction score
LOL. Actually I logged in to say gratz on your season which I did in the NFL channel.

I also show up when my team loses to say congratz.

Not my fault that someone posted BS like the above.
I've seen you posting here for years, and think you are a valuable addition to the community.

You should have the sense of when not to post if you want to maintain your value as a contributor.

This is not the time to be here calling out Seahawks fans, no matter how ridiculous their posts are.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Ridiculous posts are always fair game. Don't care what team you support.

Edit: After reading the posts I don't think there was much concern about this officiating in this game.
But, my point is still valid.

Go Hawks. Fix that D next year!

Last edited:

Marvin49

Reaction score
I've seen you posting here for years, and think you are a valuable addition to the community.

You should have the sense of when not to post if you want to maintain your value as a contributor.

This is not the time to be here calling out Seahawks fans, no matter how ridiculous their posts are.

Sorry man. I’ll post what I like. I was here and posted mere minutes after losing the NFC Championship game. I’ll post what I like, when I like.

Someone says something stupid, the team I follow shouldn’t make any difference. People should call it out. Other fans here have done so.

I’d say perhaps if you are offended by that, this isn’t the place for you.

I’m not talking s**t. I’ve congratulated you guys on a great season. I’ve been treated at times MUCH worse at times on this site, and that’s OK. Comes with the territory.

You gotta be able to accept truth regardless of who is dishing it though.

Peace.

shinobi89

Reaction score

Ya, Marvin! Why can’t you read the room? lol Seahawks got stomped. Again.